phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    ehehat:
    No_one21:
    JSaint:
    No_one21:
    reggie713:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    No_one21:

Well I'm about 2 weeks into my new hobby here. Got my humidor all set up, the proper accessories, and 19 cigars currently. I'm going to get a digital hygrometer soon but otherwise I think I'm pretty set. Got a lot of unique cigars to try courtesy of 2 samplers, a bomb, and a trip to a B&M. I need to calm down before this gets out of hand lol
    you might wanna get a bigger humi lol
    it was already out of hand when you signed up to this forum! btw, whats your address?
    Lol well I make plans for everything and it's all going to plan right now. I mean if I get nuked I might have an issue but I do have a Herf-a-dor backup in case I guess. PM to you Reggie btw.
    Just do yourself a favor and go buy a large cooler and turn it into a cooler-dor lol. You'll never regret it!
    Perhaps after grad school I'll invest more and maybe even make a smoking lounge in my house in 5-10 years. For now, I move too much to have large fragile expensive things.
    I thought the exact same thing. Hang around here very long and you're gonna run out of room, quick. I moved up to a 300ct within a month and ran out of room there within 8 months. You dont think it'll happen to you....it will.
    Yup, and there is a 400 or so count foot locker you could get. Then there's the 300 count dome humi but really either one will probably be best. Unless you step up the smoking vs buying. It's amazing how fast they add up. I never thought I would need a cabinet, and years later I am on my second one which is even bigger than the last one. So it's a slippery slope.
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found a new B&M, imageThis is NOT a good thing!
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    onestrangeone:
    I found a new B&M, imageThis is NOT a good thing!
    Holy crap, nice haul! I think they just made their sales quota for the month! :)
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Eric!! image
  • Options
    macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    Buddy handed me a hand rolled Swisher Sweet... I don't know about this.
  • Options
    macs-smokes:
    You're sure he's your friend?
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    macs-smokes:
    You're sure he's your friend?
    hey those are premium now!
    Swisher Premium Handmades? Indeed....and they've been patiently box-aging for 8+ years, waiting for a day like today. Crack open the box and 20 vintage handmades greet you behind yellow cellophane sleeves. Extremely yellow, in fact. Hailing from Nestor Plasencia's massive factory in Honduras, each Swisher Premium Handmade combines a carefully selected blend of Dominican long-fillers, hand-rolled inside a seamless, golden brown Ecuador Connecticut wrapper. Each cigar burns exceedingly smooth, offering subtle notes of sweet tobacco, sweet cedar, and a touch of cream. The finish is long yet refined, completing a surprisingly elegant bouquet for just pennies on the dollar. With three sizes to choose from, this 2-fer box blowout is your all access pass to 8+ year old treats on the cheap.
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Got an amazing deal on a box of my all time favorite cigars. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Smacked around a little by Kevin...

and a restock order from The Beard

Tim B is always hooking me up : )
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Rail Jockey:
    Got an amazing deal on a box of my all time favorite cigars. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    those are some pretty sticks! almost to pretty to smoke...ALMOST!
  • Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    imageimage
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    A little trip to the newsstand.
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    My end of a trade with BigShizza. He can't count and killed me here.
    photo photo2_zpsdb21c867.jpg
    And my end of a trade with onestrangeone, another generous brother who can't count sent some awesome smokes.
    photo photo1_zpsf19699ed.jpg
    Thanks for the trades guys, hope to do many more with you.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Ohhhhhhhh Shnaaaaaap ...
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Ohhhhhhhh Shnaaaaaap ...
    yup look at tpb section please
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    image what could it be and who are they from??? Ty so much for the lovely gifts!!!!
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:

What's the one between the Armada and the 107 with the funky wrap?
  • Options
    image TY onestrangeone!!!! Don't know where to start first.
  • Options
    image TY Bigshizza, been dying to try a MoW! again so many choices, so little time
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    A good day for me

Thanks again Daniel and Nathan!
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    Bigshizza:

What's the one between the Armada and the 107 with the funky wrap?
    It's a Gran Habano Zulu....good stuff
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had anw awesome day brothers!!!gus did some serious walking today (video in thread)went to a rocky patel event today and won 2 raffle prizes!!check this shi...stuff out.. raffle prizes photo IMG_0242_zpse584dca9.jpg humidor photo IMG_0243_zps4757c74a.jpg bbq kit photo IMG_0244_zps9c5585ac.jpg
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    twistedstem:
    Had anw awesome day brothers!!!gus did some serious walking today (video in thread)went to a rocky patel event today and won 2 raffle prizes!!check this shi...stuff out.. raffle prizes photo IMG_0242_zpse584dca9.jpg humidor photo IMG_0243_zps4757c74a.jpg bbq kit photo IMG_0244_zps9c5585ac.jpg
    Nicely done Vance!!
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    i forgot to post up yesterday, i got my "big" tobacco order in, im already wishing i had ordered another cob or two; the one that came with the pipa is junk (even in the directions it says its only good for 10-15 bowls... and they are decently good directions) although i might try to salvage the black stem to use on another pipe in the future since its halfway decent.

and a close up of the 6 bulk blends-
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Got myself a Xikar Xi3 Chrome plated cutter and a Xikar 15 ct case branded with the companies name I got it from for my trip to Vegas in a month.
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭

Awesome sampler! However, a second sampler was supposed to come yesterday and it's tracking has stopped :( Oh also my digital hygrometer came today.
  • Options
    image TY so much BOB for the welcome and the raffle all into one!!!!!! I am so Excited about the Ave Maria, been dying to try one! How long should I hold out?