Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're very welcome. I'm glad you like 'em. Conventional wisdom states that you should let them settle in to their new humidor after a cross country trip but I've been known to smoke a few right after the mailman leaves ;)
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Went to an Oliva event tonight, picked up these and smoked a Melanio Maduro which was a very good cigar.
    Oliva event tonight
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imageimage
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Absolute ridiculousness. Seriously guys, over 70 cigars????? I can't thank you guys enough, I will definitely get some pics up of our cigar night when I hand out alot of these to the other soldiers here.

• Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    Absolute ridiculousness. Seriously guys, over 70 cigars????? I can't thank you guys enough, I will definitely get some pics up of our cigar night when I hand out alot of these to the other soldiers here.

thats just awesome! enjoy all those tasty treats!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Got my First Grandson this morning at 5:50am!!!!! See Post in Non cigar Related!!

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Got my First Grandson this morning at 5:50am!!!!! See Post in Non cigar Related!!

Congratulations Mike, now everyone bomb the crap out of mike for now being a granddad. I think I will start.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Rail Jockey:
    MVW67:

Congratulations Mike, now everyone bomb the crap out of mike for now being a granddad. I think I will start.
    don't start that!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Smoked this a couple days ago. I highly recommend this stick. Very very good!

• Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Surprise from the wife!!!
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭

This picture isn't about the amazing cigar... underneath is my new Stogie Stand!! Thanks Daniel!
  • Options
    Hey Guys new to cigars and new to this forum. I have been lurking for a little bit to learn as much as I can. I got the starter sampler from ccom a few months ago and recently grew out of it. I just got a new 5 Vegas 100 count from the sprint sale. Currently seasoning and waiting on a 50 cigar sampler to ship so I can start to fill it. I'm pretty excited to try new cigars! image
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paintball1084:
    Hey Guys new to cigars and new to this forum. I have been lurking for a little bit to learn as much as I can. I got the starter sampler from ccom a few months ago and recently grew out of it. I just got a new 5 Vegas 100 count from the sprint sale. Currently seasoning and waiting on a 50 cigar sampler to ship so I can start to fill it. I'm pretty excited to try new cigars! image
    Sweet looking humidor. Welcome to the forums brother.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Paintball1084:
    Sweet looking humidor. Welcome to the forums brother.

Welcome to the forums and the hobby! Nice grab on that humidor, I have always thought it was a really gorgeous piece.
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Beating doesn't describe the package from Catfish today:
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    A bunch of Camachos Untitled Untitled
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    got a 50g tin of Davidoff Green, popped it open and it smelled slightly like fruitcake. I have high hopes for this after having a couple of Davidoff Cigars.
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭

Not really what I got, but what I made. Found a 3 inch diameter PVC cap at my work in scrap. Cut 4 tabs and used a heat gun to bend them outwards. 30 min, no cost, 4-ish cigar ashtray.... yea I get bored at work and have to engineer something lol Also, enjoying this great cigar.
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Had to grab some nub dubs from the daily deal, and also grabbed a box of Edgar hoill! Was getting tired of seeing em everywhere but my humi! Problem solved.
  • Options
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    I had a pretty decent day today:
    And finally a little return fire from Rudy. That was quick! thanks for the awesome selection!!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    ehehat:
    I had a pretty decent day today:
    And finally a little return fire from Rudy. That was quick! thanks for the awesome selection!!
    ahhh very nice Eric. I think we have similar tastes in cigars.
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    ddubridge:
    I am assuming you like the Vegas Miami. They are rolled by Don Pepin correct?
  • Options
    musicman3:
    ddubridge:
    They were rolled by DP. I think they are out of production now.

I've been searching the interweb for a while because they were showing sold out here. I had to send the Beard on a scavenger hunt. He, of course, hooked me up!
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    ddubridge:
    musicman3:
    ddubridge:

I've been searching the interweb for a while because they were showing sold out here. I had to send the Beard on a scavenger hunt. He, of course, hooked me up!
    lol that's awesome. Thanks for the info. If I see them I won't let em pass knowing that. Thanks!
  • Options
    musicman3:
    ddubridge:
    musicman3:

lol that's awesome. Thanks for the info. If I see them I won't let em pass knowing that. Thanks!
    They had churchill's one the DD a couple days ago. I often see those in stock.
  • Options
    WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
  • Options
    BamablowsBamablows Posts: 338
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    WaterDemon:
    Where did you pick up the six shooter? I've been waiting on that one since this summer.