Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    The Humidor I won in a contest online.....pretty freaking cool to be honest:

photo 7C5FF2C8-B3D8-4710-B6F4-F2AF94A8C6AA_zpszijjwhqj.jpg

photo D783C008-C7D7-491F-81E3-64C5A2DA90AA_zpsupoywadv.jpg

photo 21C55F5F-93E3-4F35-B024-068F6B38AD94_zpserv3o4xb.jpg
    Very nice Brian. And you don't win contests huh?
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Very nice Brian. And you don't win contests huh?
    i don't ever win anything......it kinda pisses me off.......
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Just received a fiver of Oliva Saison and Macanudo Vintage 1997 Maduros.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Picked up these bad boys last night at a shop in Jeffersonville IN. This is the first time I was actually in a shop the same day they got them in.image
  • Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    Rhamlin:
    Picked up these bad boys last night at a shop in Jeffersonville IN. This is the first time I was actually in a shop the same day they got them in.image
    You should have come across the bridge. My B&M is about 30 miles from there in Simpsonville, KY. It is called Executive Cigar LLC.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Just got these in, cant wait to light one up! Also got the Regius Black Robusto box, but the box came in damaged, vendor shipping another box. Really excited about these two.

Here is my damaged box!!

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭✭✭
    curtiscr79:
    Rhamlin:
    You should have come across the bridge. My B&M is about 30 miles from there in Simpsonville, KY. It is called Executive Cigar LLC.
    I'll try to remember that. I go right by it on 64. From WV. How late they open? Riverside is open till 11:00 pm M-F and 12:00 pm Saturday.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    Just got these in, cant wait to light one up! Also got the Regius Black Robusto box, but the box came in damaged, vendor shipping another box. Really excited about these two.

Let those Orchant sit a while. They spent a ton of time traveling, and IMO, need to settle, although yours might be by now.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    zeebra:

Let those Orchant sit a while. They spent a ton of time traveling, and IMO, need to settle, although yours might be by now.
    yea, was planning to let them sit for at least a month in the humi and then start. Your review is what made me go searching for them btw!
  • Options
    dandin1dandin1 Posts: 175
    got sticks and an ashtray off the devil site.

• Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    One could say I like the "old" 5 Vegas Miami. Had to dig out the Christmas money for these bad boys...

• Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    One could say I like the "old" 5 Vegas Miami. Had to dig out the Christmas money for these bad boys...

very nice haul brother!!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got my winnings from puff dougie for the movie trivia pass.thank you sir!! trivia prize photo IMG_20140212_170642_zpsloueikf5.jpg the sancho panza one of my all time favorites!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    ddubridge:

Email The Beard if you are in need. Get them while they are still alive.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,241 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:

Nice. I've heard good thing about them. I have three resting in my humidor now.
  • Options
    more lotto winnings (see thread) and the Daily Deal from saturday....pumped to have these in stock, but what am i going to do with 10 of them......hmmmmmmm, i don't think i know anyone who is a self admitted peppin ****.

photo 0AFA31F9-C199-484C-A9AB-5FAE70FE4007_zpsxyasqlaj.jpg
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    got 1 more box of tat mummy and tat jason, got a free hammer and cutter also, good day
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From Shizz image
  • Options
    bripperbripper Posts: 74 ✭✭
    MOW Dark Aged Maduro robustos from Serious Cigars in Houston. Nice box and a great smoke. Good customer service on my first order. I'll be back. photo products_images_7712_uf_img_name.jpg
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Hilk, take a math class bro! photo AFF4B6C5-A51B-4EAA-97BD-D6F58FE250B4.jpg
    One hell of a hit bro! Been wanting to try all of these!! I'll have your "5" out by the end of the week:)
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well d***! Two hits today.

First from CatFishBluezz who accuses me of selling out my buddies (I plead the fifth): image

Then MVW67 sends me a welcome to the forum "gift" ,br>

Both amazing, over the top hits (and yes, Mike, I am smiling). I don't even know where to start!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    more lotto winnings (see thread) and the Daily Deal from saturday....pumped to have these in stock, but what am i going to do with 10 of them......hmmmmmmm, i don't think i know anyone who is a self admitted peppin ****.

Argh dang it! I knew I shoulda pulled the trigger. Nice grab Brian
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    twistedstem:
    ddubridge:

Email The Beard if you are in need. Get them while they are still alive.
    Oh snap...
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    got 1 more box of tat mummy and tat jason, got a free hammer and cutter also, good day
    Man, how do you luck out like that? Those were scarce around her the day they came out. I have 1 Wolfman aging for a special day but I haven't even seen the new ones. Nice find.
  • Options
    jliu:
    brianetz1:

what held you back? The pic didn't have the footband which gave me pause, but the link to you right to the regular DPG blue ordering page.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    jliu:
    brianetz1:

what held you back? The pic didn't have the footband which gave me pause, but the link to you right to the regular DPG blue ordering page.
    Because I spent too much on other cigars. I shall wait for another time!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    jliu:
    brianetz1:

aren't the original dpg blues the ones w/o the foot and "original" bands?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    jliu:
    brianetz1:

duplicate
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    you can get the special right now at casa's your out of state $300 for 1 box of mummy and 1 box of jason with a free hammer box opener,
    your gonna hate me later today when i post my latest find