Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    got a box in the mail from jd50ae .looks like i got some work to do hahahaha.thanks brothter.
    Could not resist the Foundry thingy. Oh, I ran out of little plastic bags, sorry about that.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,260 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ten weeks? I guess I've still got five until I get mine then.
    perkinke:
    FINALLY got the drawers and shelves for my wineador after waiting for a little more than 10 weeks. Not quite as nice as I'd hoped, they actually look nicer in the picture than in person, but still not too bad. Freed up a bit of space too.

• Options
    Didn't see this post right away. Holding out hope mine will be closer to six than ten.
    perkinke:
    It's a Koldfront 28-bottle. Well, my order went in just as they moved to a new shop and I think it got lost so it shouldn't take others quite that long. On the upside the owner is generally pretty responsive to email, there was only one email that I had to send a second time, the others he responded within an hour or two. They have lacewood fronts, they're a bit rougher to the touch than I expected but they fit absolutely snug.
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Love the Lace Wood drawer fronts
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    Thanks, though if I had it to do again I think I'd get a front with a darker stain.
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    perkinke:
    FireRob:
    Thanks, though if I had it to do again I think I'd get a front with a darker stain.
    You can still stain the fronts. I plan to do mine a cherry color when they arrive.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    got a box in the mail from jd50ae .looks like i got some work to do hahahaha.thanks brothter. bands from james owens photo output_zpshz5cgs5y.jpg and he threw in this too..gues i gotta figure out something to do with it... foundry gear photo output_zpsee2d20oq.jpg
    I've got one of those gears lying around too. Interested to see what you do with it!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gift from wife yesterday

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Gift from wife yesterday
    NICE John!!! That, the Angels Envy and the Old Weller Reserve Antique 107 proof are my top three (that I can afford lol) right now, Jim KingJK turned me onto it and I love him for it :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    Gift from wife yesterday
    NICE John!!! That, the Angels Envy and the Old Weller Reserve Antique 107 proof are my top three (that I can afford lol) right now, Jim KingJK turned me onto it and I love him for it :)
    Nice John, great stuff. And good to know Irish New Guy!!!
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    Gift from wife yesterday
    Who is this "90+ irishman" character??
    Never seen him around here before. Must be a "newb" guy ;-) ;-) ;-)
    LOL Hey Brett!! j/k man. And yes love woodford, great stuff. We toured the distillery last summer, beautiful place.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jgibv:
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    Gift from wife yesterday
    LOL Hey Brett!! j/k man. And yes love woodford, great stuff. We toured the distillery last summer, beautiful place.
    Exactley!!!!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    jgibv:
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    Gift from wife yesterday
    Exactley!!!!
    Both y'all are breeding a scab on your nose.... And sounds like an awesome tour John :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Kelly Deal FTW
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a few Viaje....
    Notice the Unicorn in the pic. Skull & Bones Daisy Cutter courtesy of my good friend Trident.

Oh and some Zombies and a few other goodies from another friend
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 posts? Your just showin off :)
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,888 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Contest winnings from SleevePlz. According to him, this is just standard winnings. Nothing special. Either I don't win enough contests or this is over the top. MB2, Opus, Tat 2009, Camacho 10th, etc, etc.

• Options
    rsherman24:
    Contest winnings from SleevePlz. According to him, this is just standard winnings. Nothing special. Either I don't win enough contests or this is over the top. MB2, Opus, Tat 2009, Camacho 10th, etc, etc.

Wow , enjoy Sherm, that's some very nice context winnings,
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poker winnings from the last couple of days or so. First from Brian... image Next from Pelirrojo... image Excellent sticks, thank you very much.
  • Options
    Scored this wunnerful box of smooth and tasty mild Nat Shermans, for my annual motorcycle trek down the Blue Ridge Parkway:

Five Nats fit just right inside a Pirouine cookie canister, with room left over for a water pillow and a bic. So right here's ammo enough for five bomblets on this run. That rascal WebLeast ate all the cookies out of half a dozen tins. Score a few Bics at the dollar store and we are ready to roll.

Wahoo!

Oooooh,
    the Lord is good to me,
    and so I thank the Lord, for giving me
    the things I need,
    the sun and the rain and tobaccoseed.
    The Lord is good to me.
    Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a Disney movie I haven't thought about for a while. Used to run round the back yard with a saucepan hat, singin Johnny's song.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently a local B&M is a Casa de Montecristo lounge and so they had an event this evening for a new Casa de Montecristo exclusive. Stopped by and got one as a hand out and then grabbed a few other Monte's, the H. Upman Banker and a CAO Brazilia.

imagephoto B8FF6406-7820-4699-B0BD-41F4FBE78321_zpsjbjqpltg.jpg

• Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost:
    There's a Disney movie I haven't thought about for a while. Used to run round the back yard with a saucepan hat, singin Johnny's song.

OK I don't get it.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Got this strange envelope from an unknown person in Florida, couldn't figure out who I knew in Florida who ISN'T in prison....
    Thanks Vance! I love it, time to put down the kindle and go back to the paper for a while!
  • Options
    perkinke:
    Got this strange envelope from an unknown person in Florida, couldn't figure out who I knew in Florida who ISN'T in prison....
    Thanks Vance! I love it, time to put down the kindle and go back to the paper for a while!
    glad you got it.i use mine to keep my place in any catalogs i get hoping someone will see...lol.

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    webmost:

OK I don't get it.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    I got a bookmark from twistedstem today. I hadn't even asked for one yet, but I was going to as I've seen a lot of guys getting them recently. Thank you Vance!
  • Options
    CharlieHeis:
    I got a bookmark from twistedstem today. I hadn't even asked for one yet, but I was going to as I've seen a lot of guys getting them recently. Thank you Vance!
    Glad you like it! Even better knowing you didn't see it coming!

• Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    jsnake:
    Just a few Viaje....
    Notice the Unicorn in the pic. Skull & Bones Daisy Cutter courtesy of my good friend Trident.

Oh and some Zombies and a few other goodies from another friend
    Nice pick up, I'm a viaje junkie myself, lol
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    I've been wanting another one of these so I finally broke down and ordered a box.

My first significant box purchase. One of my favorites to date and becoming increasingly harder to find.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014