Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Had parts of my Christmas Orders come in over the last couple days. Lanceros, Coronas, Perfectos Oh My.

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    curtpick:
    Ya I know !
    I need to fill it.
    More to come once shes seasoned.
    I'm all cited and chit !

Fantastic Cabinet. Went the Wineador route for Temp control but if that wasn;t an issue the Cabinets like that just look killer. Filling it up is the fun part too.

And yes...

Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    Retircs1Retircs1 Posts: 453
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jimmyv723:
    Had parts of my Christmas Orders come in over the last couple days. Lanceros, Coronas, Perfectos Oh My.

Nice Jimmy those are some brilliant Tats and I love those Namakubis as well, awesome!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Thanks man and yeah definitely a Tat guy. That's my second box of the Room 101 Namakubi Ecuadors and really like them a lot. The Tat Black 3 Pack of Robs came with the Corona Gordas as a freebie and the lighter was an add on freebie item too so couldn't beat that. Now I got a sweet table lighter (my old Perdomo Lotus one has been having issues) and the awesome Soft Flame EX that scarlin sent me for Secret Santa. I'll use the EX for smaller ring gauges and the table lighter for bigger ones.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Retircs1:
    90+ Irishman:
    curtpick:
    Ya I know !
    I need to fill it.
    I'm all cited and chit !
    So sexy Curt, congrats man and get to filling that biotch! just be careful it'll Fvck you up ;)
    holy molly I hear trumpets ~!!!!!!
    Don't worry Curt I'll help you! :)
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    I heart you Jim. Some of the best smokes I've had is those guys.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Got myself another 2 FFOX 6 boxes. This time, one red and one black.
  • Options
    rwheelwright:
    Wow that's pretty amazing, one day I may be able to do stuff like that too..... When I'm my Grandfathers age haha. Very cool though Wheel and enjoy!
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Retircs1:
    90+ Irishman:
    curtpick:
    Ya I know !
    I need to fill it.
    I'm all cited and chit !
    So sexy Curt, congrats man and get to filling that biotch! just be careful it'll Fvck you up ;)
    Jim you and Chris need to just leave it alone ! Don't you have a birthday coming up ? Hmmmmmm
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    Bigshizza:
    Retircs1:
    90+ Irishman:
    curtpick:

Ya I know !
    I need to fill it.
    I'm all cited and chit !
    Jim you and Chris need to just leave it alone ! Don't you have a birthday coming up ? Hmmmmmm

Oh. I have a couple sticks that will look sweet in there. Will get them out Monday Curt.
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    curtpick:
    Bigshizza:
    Retircs1:
    90+ Irishman:
    curtpick:

Ya I know !
    I need to fill it.
    I'm all cited and chit !

Oh. I have a couple sticks that will look sweet in there. Will get them out Monday Curt.
    i hate you guys.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Other part of my Christmas Orders came in. A couple favorites from last year and still have some of my first box of the Reserva Noellas left but they're so damn good wanted to have some extras haha.

Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    jimmyv723:
    Other part of my Christmas Orders came in. A couple favorites from last year and still have some of my first box of the Reserva Noellas left but they're so damn good wanted to have some extras haha.

Awesome Jimmy congrats!!!!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    90+ Irishman:
    rwheelwright:
    Wow that's pretty amazing, one day I may be able to do stuff like that too..... When I'm my Grandfathers age haha. Very cool though Wheel and enjoy!
    Thanks man. I'm such a big fan of Fuente. I try to get them when I can and usually save to get them. $250 is a lot for 6 cigars but I don't smoke them often and when I do it is "usually" special occasions. I still have 3 boxes from last year and one from 2012 lying around.
  • Options
    rwheelwright:
    90+ Irishman:
    rwheelwright:
    Thanks man. I'm such a big fan of Fuente. I try to get them when I can and usually save to get them. $250 is a lot for 6 cigars but I don't smoke them often and when I do it is "usually" special occasions. I still have 3 boxes from last year and one from 2012 lying around.
    That's very slick and I very much understand, if it's something I love and have the funding for it without hurting the family I will absolutely spend a good chunk of change on something special, be it cigars, whiskey or firearms. I like to buy what I want and save for it instead of settling and blowing cash. Totally get it. Enjoy Wheel and smoke one for me sometime ;)
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭

-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Smoking lineup there Eric, congrats! What's the second one from the right?
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    It's the warped flor del Valle
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Echambers:
    90+ Irishman:
    Gotcha, not familiar with them at all will have to read up now. Thanks for the info Eric and enjoy those look great ;)
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,514 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Picked up at a local b&m. Have been wanting a V cutter for a while, and the Opus are for vacation in Florida soon! Never had the Angel's Share! Even though Opus has always made my stomach queasy, I keep trying! Maybe it's not the cigar, but the price making my stomach twist?!!!image
  • Options
    Great pick ups :) If the Opus have a tendency to make you a bit green gilled then keep a candy bar like a snickers or something on you when you light them up, if you start feeling queasy then eat the snickers bar and that should help a ton, might make a better experience for you.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Echambers:
    90+ Irishman:
    Gotcha, not familiar with them at all will have to read up now. Thanks for the info Eric and enjoy those look great ;)
    If you like La Palina, which I thought you do, you will like Warped Brett. Their La Colema will be right up your alley.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,290 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cbuck:
    Picked up at a local b&m. Have been wanting a V cutter for a while, and the Opus are for vacation in Florida soon! Never had the Angel's Share! Even though Opus has always made my stomach queasy, I keep trying! Maybe it's not the cigar, but the price making my stomach twist?!!!image
    I got the same a month ago to a b&m in a nearby town. One of them is not going to get very much age on it.
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    90+ Irishman:
    Echambers:
    90+ Irishman:
    If you like La Palina, which I thought you do, you will like Warped Brett. Their La Colema will be right up your alley.
    Hey Dustin, this may sound odd but I'm going to shoot you a PM check it out if you don't mind and thanks ;)
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CharlieHeis:
    cbuck:
    I got the same a month ago to a b&m in a nearby town. One of them is not going to get very much age on it.
    If you can resist and let them sleep you will not be disappointed.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,290 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patrickbrick:
    CharlieHeis:
    cbuck:
    If you can resist and let them sleep you will not be disappointed.
    Oh, I know. I bought a Lost City for my birthday last year and decided to wait a year. I bought the same sticks cbuck has pictured and decided one of the Opus X Fuente Fuente was solely for the purpose of smoking it sooner rather than later. I'm pretty patient but I really want to try one.
  • Options
    Bad_MonkeyBad_Monkey Posts: 110
    picked up a handfull of Liberty 2009s today down in pike place market. never had one, looking forward to turning one into ash soon.
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    photo 975CBD5A-6AAD-4C56-8872-B3C3A65D352C_zps4s6xfi0s.jpg