Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    It's a Tat so you know it's good lol. It's really unique and has some almost fruity and sweet flavors to it and looking forward to what Pete does for the Hyde this year. I grabbed the one that Jim put into John's 5k pass because didn;t think I would be able to find any but I popped this box open to have one tonight and throwing another one in my Pass to PIF for grabbing the other one.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jimmyv723:
    It's a Tat so you know it's good lol. It's really unique and has some almost fruity and sweet flavors to it and looking forward to what Pete does for the Hyde this year. I grabbed the one that Jim put into John's 5k pass because didn;t think I would be able to find any but I popped this box open to have one tonight and throwing another one in my Pass to PIF for grabbing the other one.
    Awesome, sounds really good and thanks for the info! Also, it's really cool of you to PIF that's the type of stuff that makes this place so great!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    jimmyv723:
    Awesome, sounds really good and thanks for the info! Also, it's really cool of you to PIF that's the type of stuff that makes this place so great!

Just doing what I can and looking forward to the days when I can do a lot more. Focused everything on destroying bert for the Secret Santa lmao. Really looking forward to seeing my Pass move along and progress now too.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    jimmyv723:
    90+ Irishman:
    jimmyv723:

Just doing what I can and looking forward to the days when I can do a lot more. Focused everything on destroying bert for the Secret Santa lmao. Really looking forward to seeing my Pass move along and progress now too.
    I know what you mean, there is so much I want to do for so many people but I simply don't have the means to do it for a while, but that's the beauty of being able to stick around here for so many years and wait until we can :) You did an epic job at SS this year btw and great great starting lineup on the sticks Jimmy, thanks for being who you are bro!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Last two they had.. Had to grab em
    imagephoto 1AEE2D93-3FE1-4931-BEB9-DC531A46F58D_zps9ieeuevm.jpg
  • Options
    Darktower007:
    Great choices there Jason, enjoy!
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Darktower007:
    Thanks brother...Oh that reminds me.. I need your addy. PM me
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    For Jeremy from The Crowned Heads image For me, as a sneak attack from Mr Jon Huber imageimage
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thehilk:
    For Jeremy from The Crowned Heads image For me, as a sneak attack from Mr Jon Huber imageimage
    Freaking amazing, only "The Hilk" would get bombed by Mr. Huber himself damn. Thank ya bro for the hat, and I will count Jon and thank him. I will again thank u later next week :)
  • Options
    Awesome story and amazing feature, congrats Jeff so so cool!
  • Options
    Darktower007:
    90+ Irishman:
    Darktower007:
    Ummm I cannot think of any reason that you would need it. Thank you for the thought honestly but no need to do anything or any mischief that you seem to be thinking of really ;) How's the family doing bro?
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr Tuccelli sent me these accessories.
    These will be super handy.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    Darktower007:
    Awesome! Love both those sticks!
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is Ruger. He is my new hunting buddy since my other lab tore up his knee.

Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    avengethis:
    This is Ruger. He is my new hunting buddy since my other lab tore up his knee.

Gorgeous pup and love the name bro, congrats and I'm glad he went to such a great home :)
  • Options
    0patience:

Wicked cool Tony, Mike is an awesome guy wish I would see him around these parts more often! Congrats on the sweet accessories :)
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    0patience:

Wicked cool Tony, Mike is an awesome guy wish I would see him around these parts more often! Congrats on the sweet accessories :)

Just remember to grab it off the cart, I've already left behind 3. And I only golfed 3 times :)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    jimmyv723:
    90+ Irishman:
    jimmyv723:

I know what you mean, there is so much I want to do for so many people but I simply don't have the means to do it for a while, but that's the beauty of being able to stick around here for so many years and wait until we can :) You did an epic job at SS this year btw and great great starting lineup on the sticks Jimmy, thanks for being who you are bro!

Thanks for the kind words and yeah the SS was a blast. I got lucky that everything just fell into place. It worked out and just wanted to hang with the big boys so focused everything into that.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    I got these from Bigshizza a few days after asking about them in the forum. Im a sucker for cool packaging and the "band" on these are amazing. Cant wait to try them Big image
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Darktower007:
    90+ Irishman:
    Darktower007:
    Ummm I cannot think of any reason that you would need it. Thank you for the thought honestly but no need to do anything or any mischief that you seem to be thinking of really ;) How's the family doing bro?
    Doing well. Crazy busy as we all are with rug rats!
  • Options
    Darktower007:
    90+ Irishman:
    Darktower007:
    90+ Irishman:
    Darktower007:
    Doing well. Crazy busy as we all are with rug rats!
    Holy cats no kidding right?! Glad to hear everyone is doing so well that's great to hear!
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice deal on cutter, lighter, and 5 SoA, so I picked up an extra for my brother-in-law.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surprised to find a cigar shop at downtown Disney. Stopped in and picked these up plus 1 carona I fired up soon as I got back to the condo. Going back to buy more before we head back to the Lou tomorrow... photo A35D959B-B825-4D56-AFF6-185142CCBD50_zps1t2u8fpa.jpg

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    matkn293:
    Surprised to find a cigar shop at downtown Disney. Stopped in and picked these up plus 1 carona I fired up soon as I got back to the condo. Going back to buy more before we head back to the Lou tomorrow... photo A35D959B-B825-4D56-AFF6-185142CCBD50_zps1t2u8fpa.jpg
    I know Sosa well at Downtown Disney! My wife is a travel agent who specializes in Disney, so when we go down there I have to stop in.
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Went back to Sosa this morning and picked up 10 Connecticut corona and 4 Maduro corona freshies along with a Opus X hat! Score for me. And they ship those out of the store. Woo hoo!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    matkn293:
    Went back to Sosa this morning and picked up 10 Connecticut corona and 4 Maduro corona freshies along with a Opus X hat! Score for me. And they ship those out of the store. Woo hoo!
    Awesome Matkn, all of that sounds amazing and can't wait to see that hat sounds killer! Enjoy bro :)
  • Options
    D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    matkn293:
    Sweet. If nothing else, I'll be at Disney in October. Knowing me and my wife, we'll probably be there before then too. Will have to check this place out
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    upload upload
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    C-LOVE:
    upload upload
    Big Pimpin
  • Options
    C-LOVE:
    upload upload
    Oh man that's sexy!