Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice pick ups JD.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Got home from work checked the mail and got these!!! This community is sumthin else, many thanks to dzr from da Cucamonga photo 20150203_180150_zpso1y2ovdm.jpg
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kelly a.k.a Edna20 absolutely lit me up today with the Make a Wish thread. Dear lord I need another cooler here soon.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Early birthday present from wife! Never had a Caldwell before and I'm excited to try these. image
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    jd50ae:
    What the heck dude? That is one amazing haul on all fronts. Do you think you will have enough booze for a few days?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Do you even What Booze Did You Get Today bro? Seriously though, great haul JD and nice mix of stuff too.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

jimmyv723:
    Do you even What Booze Did You Get Today bro? Seriously though, great haul JD and nice mix of stuff too.

I will correct that.
    avengethis:
    What the heck dude? That is one amazing haul on all fronts. Do you think you will have enough booze for a few days?

My wife has already been instructed who to leave the booze to when it is time to go. Those bottles won't have to be replaced for years. Don't drink like I use to.
  • CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    Man nice hauls everyone! All i got was a crappy cold today! Wonder if i can get a cigar infused with nyquil!
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crousefer:
    Man nice hauls everyone! All i got was a crappy cold today! Wonder if i can get a cigar infused with nyquil!
    If you use cough syrup you'll get f'ed up!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    I'm back to my winning ways and won this sweet prize pack from leafenthusiast.com and Crowned Heads. Full Box of Jericho Hills .445s and a sweatshirt

photo 767E2787-AF93-44A1-98AB-7F351138C517_zps9k01nvoy.jpg

photo 31F15886-865C-4FF3-97B1-94B1840C6CEE_zpsl6vnrooq.jpg

photo 0457ED5F-59D1-4CC7-AD08-4159C3D9F6BF_zpseldbfg8g.jpg
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Crap! What a win brother!!
    avengethis:
    Kelly a.k.a Edna20 absolutely lit me up today with the Make a Wish thread. Dear lord I need another cooler here soon.
    And then she tells me that this was not all of the wish granting that was coming. Today this lands and blows up my brand new mailbox I just put up last night.

Team O'Donnell FTW!

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kelly is the destroyer of BORKS and the giver of cigar dreams :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Forgive the focus.

imageimage
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn JD cleaning up over there. Nice pickups again.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    Good God JD stocking up for the Zombie Apocalypse or something lately???? Lol amazing haul there and same with the hooch haul the other night, big congrats for you :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    90+ Irishman:
    Good God JD stocking up for the Zombie Apocalypse or something lately???? Lol amazing haul there and same with the hooch haul the other night, big congrats for you :)

I got so low when I was laid up I was a scared and took to them trembles and such. Never again.
    jd50ae:
    90+ Irishman:

I got so low when I was laid up I was a scared and took to them trembles and such. Never again.
    Sorry to hear that JD you don't have to get to that point, should it ever happen again let me know and I will help you out.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, JD. You've been keeping your mailman busy.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought another cooler today. CAS (Cigar Acquisition Syndrome) is a real thing.
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is for sure a real thing! I liken it to the herp. You can't get rid of it.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    What ? A little light shopping JD. A hundred at a time..Nice score. I especially like the Black Pearls... Can't go wrong there.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a box of MoW Orange County Choppers.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    look at those pretty things......
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DR? Cool
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    brianetz1:
    Glock1975:
    look at those pretty things......
    Very nice bro congrats!