photo IMG_20150209_164807.jpg
    Lookin good!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    photo 20150207_173957.jpg
    You just get married?

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Braces........yeah braces
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edna20:
    A totally awesome welcoming gift from Twisted! Thank you so Much, these are really neat. It's nice to finally replace my current bookmark which is a tag I took off a new shirt ;)
    glad you like it! Man my handwriting is terrible
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Braces........yeah braces
    for your teeth?
    or for your muscles/joints?

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    image image image
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thehilk:
    image image image
    Daaaaaaaaaaaamn Jeff, jelly!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have got to get me some Las Calaveras to go with my skull bottles. And how did I forget Foundry?
  • Options
    CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    Local B&M had a special so got one for me and one for the misses. I been wanting get to try this one cause I just love LOVE cammys. image
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man oh man was today a good day. Got one of my other COTM orders. Nice selection. Stumbled upon something on their site saying that some COTM members this month were going to receive a Viaje Jar, 5% of COTM members would get one. So, I don't really think twice about the fact that I've only opened one COTM box. My husband gets home and asks me what the big package to him is? I figured something he ordered. Well, he was one of the 5%. Today must be our lucky day, and we bought $20 of Poweball tickets.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice! I have one of those Blessed Leaf cigars. Been resting it but I'm very anxious to try it. Have you had them before?
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Edna20:
    Man oh man was today a good day. Got one of my other COTM orders. Nice selection. Stumbled upon something on their site saying that some COTM members this month were going to receive a Viaje Jar, 5% of COTM members would get one. So, I don't really think twice about the fact that I've only opened one COTM box. My husband gets home and asks me what the big package to him is? I figured something he ordered. Well, he was one of the 5%. Today must be our lucky day, and we bought $20 of Poweball tickets.
    Awesomesauce!
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    Nice! I have one of those Blessed Leaf cigars. Been resting it but I'm very anxious to try it. Have you had them before?

I have not, and I think I'm actually going to send it along in my package tomorrow. See, I'm a team captain so I need to set an example and send out a nice collection :)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    They are pretty good, but mine needed some rest. THey have been out for a while, so your's might be good to go. Creamy, peppery, with a bit of sweetness.
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    photo 20150211_175635_zpshssxpjvf.jpg
  • Options
    Nice Bert! I have those coming too! Won them on the devil site
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thehilk:
    Nice Bert! I have those coming too! Won them on the devil site
    That's the same place I got mine. Couldn't pass up that deal
  • Options
    I got lit up by Scott (Crousefer), Doug (D Fresh), Justin (JHewey) and The Cigar Fairy on an order of magnitude like no other. All of you are more than insane and I can also say that all of you are more than generous, I am so very humbled and in shock because I just do not believe whats going on. Thank you all so very much and I am excited to smoke and drink everything sent, I will also do my very best to write back my thoughts and feelings on whats been drank and smoked and if Doug and I have anything to say about it we might even be able to say it on our very own blog soon ;) Full story in TPB section....

BTW this is the insanity myself and my family arrived home to after being out of the house for the first part of the day......

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
  • Options
    Stubble:
    Wow!!! Congrats that's sexy looking for sure :)
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Outstanding JD! Congrats and those look awesome enjoy sir!
  • Options
    thehilk:
    Niiice Jeff! Let all of us know what you think.
  • Options
    CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    My bartender gave me this as a early moving gift! image
  • Options
    Crousefer:
    Outstabding heard wonderful things about Japanese whisky and especially that one! Awesome Scott enjoy bro :)
  • Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Stopped by a B&M after work
    photo 20150212_172543_zpsbj4orlmi.jpg
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Crousefer:
    Outstabding heard wonderful things about Japanese whisky and especially that one! Awesome Scott enjoy bro :)

Was just tellin wife we're getting some of this after seeing it on Booze traveler last night!
  • Options
    SM0K3Y:
    Stopped by a B&M after work
    photo 20150212_172543_zpsbj4orlmi.jpg
    The FDLA there is an amazing cigar, so much complexity and a lot of unusual notes in the profile, enjoy and nice lineup there :)
  • Options
    Thanks Irish! Havent tried a MF yet thats the second for the humi, cant wait