Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Received a 5 piece from my brother Chris along with my Tat anarchy box purchase. Apparently my dog also like cigars, damn dog crushed the Angels Anvil. Thank you bro, sorry my mailman is a idiot leaving it on the porch. 
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That'll smoke, just light it up.

In my car forums, the line is 'that'll buff out'...   someone's car gets creamed, posts pics, and invariably someone says 'that'll buff out'.

The Angel's Anvil...  that'll smoke. 
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol maybe if I clipped it to the band 
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New toys
    Very nice! I have a electronics thing, new phone every few months :) Shattered the screen on my s6 yesterday, off to best buy for a replacement tomorrow.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edna20 said:
    Actually pretty good!

have you ever tried cave creek chili beer @Edna20 ?
    (not my picture)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    5 of each vitola of the Ezra Zion all my ex's! Can't wait for their nap to be over!
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been dying to try the Viaje HHG
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Nice. Find them at a B&M? Can't seem to find any online.
  • Options
    Usaf06 said:
    Got them in a trade with a guy from C2. I told him about these forums but he hasn't come over yet. C2 (cigar cartel) for those that don't know is a Facebook page for botl's and sotl's. 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    jgibv said:

have you ever tried cave creek chili beer @Edna20 ?
    (not my picture)

No, looks quite interesting and bit scary :)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our classic 5d has to go in for service so I got a good deal on a 5d mark ii while the older one is in for service. 

Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Our classic 5d has to go in for service so I got a good deal on a 5d mark ii while the older one is in for service. 

Let the neighbors be warned :)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't know what your other hobbies are, but they look like they are far away.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't know what your other hobbies are, but they look like they are far away.
    My wife is a wedding and family portrait photographer.  She just killed my cigar budget!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Lil no. 2 action 
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil no. 2 action 
    Nice! 
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    They are very good!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    C-LOVE said:
    Those look nice. 
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Gifted to me from a friend.MF Limited Edition 2015.
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I asked Darrin, since he travels quite a bit to please keep an eye out for a few smokes.  Well early in the week he calls to tell me he found one and would happy to pick up however many I wanted.  One hell of stand up guy, I met him Friday afternoon and he blows my ass up with some great extras.  The box I blame @onestrangeone for, Colleen got sick of me talking about them so she got me them for my wedding gift.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options

Chuck_N said:
    Gifted to me from a friend.MF Limited Edition 2015.
    That is sweet!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Very nice Patrick
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I asked Darrin, since he travels quite a bit to please keep an eye out for a few smokes.  Well early in the week he calls to tell me he found one and would happy to pick up however many I wanted.  One hell of stand up guy, I met him Friday afternoon and he blows my ass up with some great extras.  The box I blame @onestrangeone for, Colleen got sick of me talking about them so she got me them for my wedding gift.

Ha! That's awesome!
  • Options
    Thanks for getting me hooked on them great cigar!
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope you enjoy Patrick!  I'll be picking up a few more of those Las Calaveras as I really enjoyed that one I smoked.  
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Got them in a trade with a guy from C2. I told him about these forums but he hasn't come over yet. C2 (cigar cartel) for those that don't know is a Facebook page for botl's and sotl's. 
    Thanks for the suggestion, usaf06. Nice to find another forum of BOTL/SOTL

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch