Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patrick, stay away from the computer. Your not allowed anymore purchases. Signed.. your wife
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Patrick, stay away from the computer. Your not allowed anymore purchases. Signed.. your wife
    His wife is at Usaf06's house?  Dang it didnt take her long to get pissed at you and leave for all those purchases :)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    well.... i am a good looking guy
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,745 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:

This is very very true.  My box list just keeps getting bigger too.  Wait, she would use these exact words, did she get to you? 
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Lol.. no
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Pacman84 said:
    cbid? I got some of the Luchador also
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Usaf06 said:
    Pacman84 said:
    cbid? I got some of the Luchador also
    Yeah been wanting to try these for awhile. How are the Luchadors?
  • Options
    I thought it was a very good stick. Especially for the price you can get them for
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Pretty good mail day. The two AF are the new eye of the shark I picked up from my b&mimage
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Damn, that's a nice haul, very tasty selection.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Pretty good mail day. The two AF are the new eye of the shark I picked up from my b&mimage

Damn it, Where are ya'll finding the HHG? and quit buying them all!
  • Options
    Ol' Charlie hooked me up with a b&m. I'll PM you the number
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    This is why my wife reached out to Nick to tell him to tell me to stop buying.  It was very worth it, I love these and was happy to find a box.

MOW badge received.
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A little Viaje love. 

-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Nice haul Eric. Those stuffed turkey are one of the few left I haven't tried. 
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a nice thank you package from @pacman84 Some are new to me . So thank you brother!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a nice thank you package from @pacman84 Some are new to me . So thank you brother!!image
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    Got a nice thank you package from @pacman84 Some are new to me . So thank you brother!!
    You're welcome brother! Enjoy
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Nice haul Eric. Those stuffed turkey are one of the few left I haven't tried. 
    I haven't either!  Spending my that KS giving with my in laws and I imagine my father in law (whose only a few years older thenot me) will smoke our way through some of these and the farmer bills. 
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    I still have the one you sent me waiting for thanksgiving 
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    No pix, but I took advantage of a c.com email deal and picked up a tenner of the La Palina El Diario. Couldn't resist trying one out. I was very delighted. A very good little smoke, medium-strength stogie with a nice salty start that evolves into citrusy flavors halfway. A really good 30-minute snoke.    
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options

I don't think that's enough, might want to pick up a few more.  Nice haul!

MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Hahahah! I wish! I bought some singles buddy of mine runs the shop I wanted to snap a photo since they were all spoken for but one box of some singles.
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good looking!
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahahah! I wish! I bought some singles buddy of mine runs the shop I wanted to snap a photo since they were all spoken for but one box of some singles.
    Would have been sweet though!
  • Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭