Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    matkn293 said:
    @Devildog1 and myself split this beauty. I can't describe the feeling that overcomes you when opening a box of this magnitude!!!

What are they? 
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu said:
    matkn293 said:
    @Devildog1 and myself split this beauty. I can't describe the feeling that overcomes you when opening a box of this magnitude!!!

What are they? 
    Queue @danielzreyes

He needs to ask his question! ;)
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Early Christmas gift to myself!
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu said:
    matkn293 said:

What are they? 
    Lancero

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza said:
    matkn293 said:

One of the best smelling boxes around!! ........okay.

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jarubla said:
    jliu said:
    matkn293 said:

What are they? 
    Queue @danielzreyes

They're not Cuban, @jliu . Go away
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    jarubla said:
    jliu said:
    matkn293 said:

What are they? 
    Queue @danielzreyes

I need more opus x
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu said:
    jarubla said:
    jliu said:
    matkn293 said:

What are they? 
    Queue @danielzreyes

I need more Gas x
    You need what? No Panda Express, 1 year.........
  • Options
    I took 3 dumps today and counting.  
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,960 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Is that a table humidor or a glass top desktop 
    That's an end table humi. Got it on a bid site for 100$
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,960 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I got home today after a short 2 week hitch on the boat. And since I am the only one home till tomorrow and no one to hug and kiss, I naturally went to check my humi. Imagine my surprise when I found this. I didn't notice at first then the Undercrown Pig caught my eye. Hold on a sec I thought to myself where did that come from. Got to looking and CRAP someone has been up to no good. After looking all over the house I texted my daughter. Where's the box? Oh I threw it out. Did you want it?
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    matkn293 said:

Nice!!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin said:
    Well I got home today after a short 2 week hitch on the boat. And since I am the only one home till tomorrow and no one to hug and kiss, I naturally went to check my humi. Imagine my surprise when I found this. I didn't notice at first then the Undercrown Pig caught my eye. Hold on a sec I thought to myself where did that come from. Got to looking and CRAP someone has been up to no good. After looking all over the house I texted my daughter. Where's the box? Oh I threw it out. Did you want it?
    Enjoy my good man! Give your wife a hug for me!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    THE best ice cream ever!! Produced by our own Charlie Buck... Last summer it was mint chocolate chip... Now it's peppermint with candy cane chunks!! Oh yeah baby! Delicious!!!

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza said:
    THE best ice cream ever!! Produced by our own Charlie Buck... Last summer it was mint chocolate chip... Now it's peppermint with candy cane chunks!! Oh yeah baby! Delicious!!!

Still think I got the best on this trade! But then, I have ice cream everyday! Still love it, but the novelty wears off! Enjoy! 
  • Options
    OneisnoneOneisnone Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Farmer Bill
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oneisnone said:
    Farmer Bill

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oneisnone said:
    Farmer Bill
    Interested in trading couple of those for couple of these?
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of this, and its still coming down like crazy.  I bet you all just cant wait to get here?

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    A lot of this, and its still coming down like crazy.  I bet you all just cant wait to get here?

I'm right there with you.  I haven't checked but it must be over a foot by now.  Third time out shoveling.   I aint going nowhere today.  I'm hoping this is the biggest snow of the season, everything else will be cake.
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea I like to stay on top of it, just got in from #6, easier that way.  Snow sucks!!!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Yeah I'm still trying to understand a herf in chicago in the middle of winter. 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh hellz naw!
  • Options
    By the way, it's 80 here today :)
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,260 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    By the way, it's 80 here today :)
    My view looks a lot like Patrick's, and Nick, you can eff right off.
  • Options
    Dammit Jim your my hero
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza said:
    I'm considering a box of those 88s. Very nice cigar and the sale prices I've seen aren't bad.  
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    OneisnoneOneisnone Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza said:
    I'm considering a box of those 88s. Very nice cigar and the sale prices I've seen aren't bad.  
    Both are great. I bought a box of the 88's and they are a great deal. Enjoy!