a sampler with one each of these:
    Crux du Connoisseur
    BLTC Lawless
    BLTC Last Rites Robusto BP
    BLK WKS Studio Rorschach
    Regius Orchant 2015
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fine looking stuff Wayne, that cooler will be full in no time!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fine looking stuff Wayne, that cooler will be full in no time!
    Working on it. I'm at just shy of a quarter. I'll pick up a few more empties this week to help eat space.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice!
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pacman84 said:
    La mission 1959
    One of my favs
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Late V-Day extra from the wife..

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    I have not tried the voodoo (not brave enough for the cost) but the rest of those are great. Let me know if the voodoo is worth it.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    I got the crap kicked out of me by a bunch of forum jokers.

Nice. Those crazy kids getting after you.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks fantastic, Vance!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    Picked up these. As the Skinny Monsters are slated to hit for 2016
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a box of  Caldwell The Last Tsar - Churchill. You guys are such a bad influence, gonna have to sell some pipes if this keeps up.
  • Options
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    DUDE...that is the prettiest thing I have seen yet today. 
  • Options
    Just to clarify I posted this in the wrong section.  I didnt actually get these yet.  I just stole this photo from Pete Johnson this morning.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to clarify I posted this in the wrong section.  I didnt actually get these yet.  I just stole this photo from Pete Johnson this morning.
    Lil early to be on the sauce isn't it? Lol
  • Options
    Four hours of rolling. Criollo 98 seco,Criollo 98 viso, and Piloto Cubano ligero in equal amounts. Dominican binder and wrapped in spicy Habano.  image
    Those look interesting. Nice
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They sound great Roger
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Very pretty!

• Options
    johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks awesome 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for kind words guys. I'm finally getting my construction acceptable with a even burn and now I am tweaking the blends to suit my taste. Still working on overall appearance. I smoke the ugly ones first.   
  • Options
    kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm liking the rustic look. Look fantastic to me
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    You're killing me Smalls! Thought I was going to have to start looking for a place to put in an order.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    They were on sale...

• Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    An awesome 'prize' package and best of all, a brand new addy for the 'collection' !
    Thank you Wayne!