What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,672 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Caldwell Murcias Especial robusto 5 pack
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A few Scooby Snax (much more fun than plumbing and auto repair!!):

“There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Free Montecristo punch and the final end of a trade with a local smoker. Damn Opus's. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

BBMF and Shark. I wanted the Maduro BBMF but not dice lol. I didn't want to get greedy. He still came out ahead, but with a BOTL they always got your back. A great guy and a great friend.

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    jarubla said:
    A few Scooby Snax (much more fun than plumbing and auto repair!!):

That is some tasty scooby snax. 
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Tattoos, Brujitos, y Melanios.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Free Montecristo punch and the final end of a trade with a local smoker. Damn Opus's. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

BBMF and Shark. I wanted the Maduro BBMF but not dice lol. I didn't want to get greedy. He still came out ahead, but with a BOTL they always got your back. A great guy and a great friend.

Did you notice the misspelling on the Monte punch?
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe it's from the San Diego chapter?
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options

No, I never paid attention. I guess the "I" stamper was on break that day. Total cost to make was probably less than $1. 
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭✭✭

@stubble Thank You My BOTL. All are new to me and looking forward to nubbin them with my beautiful new instrument. Is that deer antler?? Feels great.

Thanks Again M

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a really nice but unnecessary Thank You package from @devildog1image
    Some lovely sticks! And a nice bag of bands as well.
    Thank You brother!!!!!!!!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options

That cooler is looking more like a necessity than an option! Good thing I have a brand new empty one in the shed. 4 out of 5 new sticks for me. Sorry about pic quality ,taken with laptop.

@patrickbrick Thank you my friend.

• Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brujitos and Island Jims...

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    CigarFanaticCigarFanatic Posts: 225 ✭✭✭
    Got some tats for tat tuesdays and some dpgs. My humi has been acting up so got some boveda packs as well.
    How do make this text turn upside down?
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to y'all's damned generosity, I had to upgrade.image
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    ^ is that the 70qt?  If so I run 2 of them.  Perfect size except they could be bigger.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    It is. It's going to take me some time to fill this one. It's a massive upgrade from my 70 count :)
    Enjoy the gratuitous leg pic.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,096 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:

Why was this not censored out? I might never be able to open my cooler again.
  • Options
    You got a problem with legs?

• Options
    Wylaff said:

Them's not my legs. My legs are all inky.

• Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,096 ✭✭✭✭✭
    :):)Wylaff said:
    Wylaff said:

Them's not my legs. My legs are all inky.

No problem! Just messing with you.
  • Options
     <3 

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,260 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a five pack of Flor de Ybor City No. 80 along with a note from Mr Fuente thanking me for smoking his family's cigars, nice personal touch. 
    Very cool.
  • Options

:D I got motivated. Scotch for the wife, rum for me, ammo loaded. Going out tomorrow.

My humidor is not as big as it looks in the pic 18"x8x8 and it is almost full. Can you spell cooler??

• Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a couple of 600 ml Brazilian beers from a co-worker who just got back. Obrigado!

“There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    Guitarded said:

:D I got motivated. Scotch for the wife, rum for me, ammo loaded. Going out tomorrow.

My humidor is not as big as it looks in the pic 18"x8x8 and it is almost full. Can you spell cooler??

Out 2/13

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Anniversary gift from the wife. 
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think I saw those on C2...
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
    looks like a good haul there Wayne. 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter