Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been home for hours and wife walks in about 20 minutes ago and hands me this. A box of chocolate pops showed up. Just smelling them is sublime.

Yum
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been home for hours and wife walks in about 20 minutes ago and hands me this. A box of chocolate pops showed up. Just smelling them is sublime.

A baker's dozen of awesomeness! 
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭

A baker's dozen of awesomeness! 
    Looks like someone has a date with jewelry store or flower shop over thar ordeal 
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaterNerd said:
    Thank you @twistedstem for the awesome book mark! Been showing it to the guys at work now they all want one :)
    So glad you like it brother!!  Tell them they are a Cigar.com Forum exclusive!! SORRY  lol
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jericho Hill makes a lancero???? Oh my!!!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jericho Hill makes a lancero???? Oh my!!!
    12 honest men
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pacman84 said:
    Really nice line up
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    Some fine selections gentleman 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭

Absolutely beautiful!!! Will you age one of those for about a year and then send it to me??  LOL
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    Nolagizmo said:
    Pacman84 said:
    Really nice line up
    One was a mystery sampler. I'm happy with it. They are cigars I haven't had yet.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From Chuck & Vance! Thanks guys!

• Options
    I missed on those
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,206 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    I missed on those
    Good to know that little tidbit....thank you.  I must send one soon.

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    Bigsmoke78Bigsmoke78 Posts: 86 ✭✭✭
    Cigar.com top 20
  • Options
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭

Greag deal, couldn't pass up!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    @Edna20. I almost pulled the trigger on those but my list compiled by the what you smoking threads is so long they may be vintage before I get to em. Lol
  • Options
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Picked up a T52. Almost got a Feral Flying Pig, but there were so many boxes piled up I figured I would wait until later  ;)
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu said:
    Weeee

Sexy
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu said:
    Weeee

Defs fake. Send to Mr. Xacto to extract the floor sweepings from those dog rockets.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rolled these yesterday and wrapped them this am. 1 part Piloto Cubano ligero, one part Crillo 98 viso and one part Crillo 98 seco. Bound with Sumatra and wrapped in Habano. Every day smokes med fullimage
    Very Bro!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.