Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    A few goodies from the B&M...

What are those on the left?

Those are called The Leaf, by Oscar. They are made exclusively for a B&M called The Leaf & Bean here in Pittsburgh. They come in maduro, corojo, Sumatra, and Connecticut. They are wrapped in a tobacco leaf instead of cellophane. You can check them out here...

http://www.leafbyoscarcigar.com/
    Thanks
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭✭
    matkn293 said:
    Stopped by Sosa's in Disney Springs. Only walked out with 2 fresh rolls, a short story Maduro and a Don Carlos. Though about the GOF but not at 40. 
    Sosa is very expensive. Coronas is much better with 10 times the selection
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    That's awesome Mike
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let us know when you're accepting more sticks to ship out to our brothers in arms.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Bigsmoke78Bigsmoke78 Posts: 86 ✭✭✭
    Nub sticker
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @Bigsmoke78 do you have a bead on any more of these?

Shoot me a PM

And for anyone else who has a lead on cigar stickers, shoot me a PM!

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    jarubla said:

Shoot me a PM

-Jay
    Jay, I sent the good folks at Romacraft an email and they sent me some for free. They don't sell them.
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    I have a handfull of Illusione stickers if you're interested
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Got these the other day, I'm kinda strange, but I like em!!
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    reggie713 said:
    Got these the other day, I'm kinda strange, but I like em!!

Love me some Pvnishers! It's like smoking and eating hot wings at the same time! One of my favorite smokes.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    jarubla said:

Shoot me a PM

-Jay
    I got it on eBay, I just typed in Nub sticker
  • Options
    Not sure how to pm 
  • Options
    Sounds like a fair trade
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better hide those.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure how to pm 

Click the name of the person you want to PM. When their profile comes up, click "Message."
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got talked into playing the mystery stick game by the other Charlie. Thanks for these and the extras. This should be good for a laugh at my expense.
  • Options
    kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know the last 2  :)
  • Options
    kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a few to age.image
    Hard part to me of just starting out is kepping my grubby fingers off long enough to age lol
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kswildcat said:
    Got a few to age.image
    Hard part to me of just starting out is kepping my grubby fingers off long enough to age lol
    Yea, tell me about it. 
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My own husband threw me under the bus today.  He sent @bandyt09 some cheese curds and smoked string cheese and instead of taking return fire himself he said that I was in need of some good stuff.  I look forward to smoking these.  Thanks Todd!

Brad @avengethis really is the best bus driver. Justine, I hope there is something in there that you find enjoyable . The RyJ is ready to go as it has probably close to 4 years on it, I think. The La Aurora is fantastic and so smokable, has a few years, probably 5 on it.