Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A very thoughtful gift from Brad @avengethis . I recently purchased my first coolidor (thanks to @bigshizza ) .Brad decided to help me with a cool new hygro !!!!imageimage
    Thank you very much Brad!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A very thoughtful gift from Brad @avengethis . I recently purchased my first coolidor (thanks to @bigshizza ) .Brad decided to help me with a cool new hygro !!!!imageimage
    Thank you very much Brad!
    There is another package coming as well just fyi.  Its a box of Boveda's for you.  I dont know why they didnt ship them together.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    @CvilleE
    These are the new ones I believe

Thanks...Just looked them up and now I'm very interested....think I might have to get a 10 pack to see how they compare to the Yellow Cakes.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very pretty!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daaammnn.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very sexy @avengethis
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been wanting to try a few of these

“There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jarubla said:
    Been wanting to try a few of these

The Royalty is my favorite BLTC. Nice pick ups J
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CvilleE said:
    Usaf06 said:
    @CvilleE

Thanks...Just looked them up and now I'm very interested....think I might have to get a 10 pack to see how they compare to the Yellow Cakes.
    I loved the Yellow Cakes! Smoked one with Caldwell. May have to try to get some Funfetti too. I asked Caldwell if they were going to sell the Yellow Cake and he said he didn't know if they could because of <insert some elaborate rolling factory details here>. They are actually a blend of Long Live the King, The King is Dead, and Eastern Standard tobaccos I think. 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awhile back i sent @reggie713  a couple shotglasses and a bookmark . Told him no thanks necessary.......He said thank you pretty loud!! Excellent  group of sticks and some nifty looking bands, Thank you sir,image
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• OneisnoneOneisnone Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was drinking and bidding over the holidays. Thus I now own many many boxes of Papas Fritas. Should anyone be interested, I know a guy
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Oneisnone said:
    I was drinking and bidding over the holidays. Thus I now own many many boxes of Papas Fritas. Should anyone be interested, I know a guy
    I was gifted one of these by @Trident  when I was a wee noob! Very good quick smoke, there are far worse things that could happen, than owning multiple boxes
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭✭✭

Damn that's a lot of winter smokes, wait its not that cold there?  Just kidding, nice score.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    Edna20 said:
    CvilleE said:
    Usaf06 said:
    @CvilleE

I loved the Yellow Cakes! Smoked one with Caldwell. May have to try to get some Funfetti too. I asked Caldwell if they were going to sell the Yellow Cake and he said he didn't know if they could because of <insert some elaborate rolling factory details here>. They are actually a blend of Long Live the King, The King is Dead, and Eastern Standard tobaccos I think. 
    I have grown to like the Caldwell lines more and more recently, so decided to pull the trigger on the Funfetti. Have some on the way...
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    CvilleE said:
    A few Viajes....

Sexy!!
    CvilleE said:
    Edna20 said:
    CvilleE said:
    Usaf06 said:
    @CvilleE

I have grown to like the Caldwell lines more and more recently, so decided to pull the trigger on the Funfetti. Have some on the way...
    How did you order them
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

Usaf06 said:
    CvilleE said:
    Edna20 said:
    CvilleE said:
    Usaf06 said:
    @CvilleE

How did you order them
    PM incoming 
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ran thru Cuba Mo. and grabbed a couple sticks. Small humidor with mostly Upmann and Ryj but heck it's a truck stop. 
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope you like that Legacy.  I did not, so I'll have some if you decide you'd like 'em.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Construction  was quite good and burned real good but other then that a ho hum stick. Will not buy more. Others may enjoy it but not my kinda stick. Hoping the camaroon is better.

• Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was finally able to get some of these!
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Other than the great hit from Peter (see TP&B), I got this today after realizing I desperately needed a quality guillotine cutter to go with my quality v-cutter.

• WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Came home tonight and saw this big box waiting for me. @UseAsDirected Sent me a great selection of cigars (can't wait to try them this weekend) and a big bag of coffee :)

Thank you! :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to go Brent!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,112 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wtf... Where?
    -- Winston Churchill

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    special tat club. ie sns
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,112 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SNS does 12 days of Petemas where they offer 5 five packs each day supposedly from Pete Johnson's private collection