• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    And these 

• Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    jgibv said:
    i won these from an iphone app. 
    dunno about the sticks but yes that's a legitimate cigar mold.  

#CantBeatFree

I think that is plume, and not mold, bro

(Very cool, BTW!)
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    james40 said:
    These. 

So, what bike did you decide on?
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza said:
    like finding a freakin' treasure chest right there...... nice score @Bigshizza !

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twelve Honest Men lancero
    EZ All My Exes lancero
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I should have jumped on that 12 Honest Men deal.  Pissed at myself for not doing it.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That El Rey De Los Habanos is very tasty. My BnM still has a couple lying around and I grab them whenever I get the chance.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    james40 said:
    These. 

So, what bike did you decide on?
    Still in progress but the Honda cb300f of cb500f. I'm finishing up the MSF class this weekend and then going shopping.
  • Options
    CrisiusCrisius Posts: 414 ✭✭✭
    Box of 10 cult cigars (been wanting to try them) and 5 Vegas Frickin-A Series A's.

And yes that is a picture of them in my lap. :P
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CharlieHeis Obviously you have forum math syndrome or the nOObs bombed your brain loose!! The mystery stick game is supposed to have 3 unbanded sticks, and 2 others. WTH???

Several new to me, and have been wanting to try that MB3.

Letting these rest at this altitude and really looking forward to trying this game!!

Thank You My BOTL  M

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Guitarded I do believe you got suckerpunched then the bomb blew up in your hands..lol 
  • Options
    So I won't need a boat to unload tomorrow @GrouchoM?
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,537 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can a leopard change its spots?

The Shizz does as the Shizz is.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Oh and congrats on being Shizzed.. Nice line up Jim
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well done
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is one shizztastic bomb.
  • Options
    johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another great hit by the man who seems to hit you hard and often,that sounds dirty hehehe
    Well done @Bigshizza
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Options
    @EssPee2u be prepared to be spoiled. That is quite the sampler for sure.. Dang Jim...
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is a gorgeous sampler.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    EssPee2uEssPee2u Posts: 126 ✭✭✭
    kswildcat said:
    @EssPee2u be prepared to be spoiled. That is quite the sampler for sure.. Dang Jim...
    Out of all of these sticks there are only 4 that I have currently and I just got them recently and haven't smoked them yet - all the others are new to me...there is no way there is a sampler on the internet that can give me this kind of variety - this helps a newbie like me cut his teeth on some great sticks - plus I hope it decreases my CAS - cause this weekend was not pretty on the devil site!!!
    Keep it Smokey
  • Options
    GrouchoMGrouchoM Posts: 302 ✭✭✭
    kswildcat said:
    So I won't need a boat to unload tomorrow @GrouchoM?
    Not clear on your meaning.  If your traveling to the area. I check w Transfer or the National Weather service.  Hell, wouldn't be a bad idea to avoid Houston all together, just to be safe. If, you have to come it's the NW and West Houston, also the Meyerland & Katy area and pockets around downtown town that the water won't recede as easily. Everything is reasonably passable, but all of our frwys had flooding spots at one juncture or another.

But, your a big trucking man ain't nothing you've not seen before nor should fear.
    The secret word is cigars! 
  • Options
    I'm sposed to be unloading in LA Porte  tomorrow.  Go from flood to blizzard  I guess Denver is all froze up..lol
  • Options
    @reggie713 I've seen those but can't remember who makes them.