Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    I gots some MF shizz and C-Fed crap BLTC... When will Robby Rass come back!?!? As soon as The Dodgers kick them (Giants) to the curb!
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza said:
    I gots some MF shizz and C-Fed crap BLTC... When will Robby Rass come back!?!? As soon as The Dodgers kick them (Giants) to the curb!
    Pics or it didn't happen
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice @Wylaff!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some amazing pick ups all around wow!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sombremesa FTW!! Very nice Wayne!
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome @yakster!
  • Options
    Very nice grabs @10toes54 :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice work, Chris
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We don't have pissing contests around here, we have contests to see who can fit the most in a small flat rate! Pretty sure Peter is going to win this one! Blind 5 trade( kind of ), plus a coffee purchase. The coffee wasn't in the flat rate box, just with it! Thank you Peter! @peter4jc image
  • Options
    Very nice job Peter, great trade and lineup for sure!!! Enjoy Charlie some great smokes there :)

Brett
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And if these weren't enough @genareddog thanked me for the Casa Cubas I sent him to try! With an awesome coaster! Thanks Larry!image
  • Options
    CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Hate when I hit the 2 button. Nice load today. 
  • Options
    That's awesome right there!!!

Brett
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    CigarPunk said:
    @WaltBasil dropped this bomb today. Guess he thought I needed some more sticks. They came with bunch of lottery winnings so original post was in wrong area.  Thanks again Waltimage
    You're welcome. They were for the lottery. Whoever won the lottery would've got them. :-)
  • Options
    An axe to the head by Larry @genareddog thank you brother killer bomb!

Brett
  • Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All these are like looking at a Playboy centerfold. Maybe not.