Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah you did. Hot Damn boy!
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn son, way to go thats a hot buy woot!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're a funny guy, Donny...  you just got 6 gazillion seegars, and you just couldn't live without those.  You have no restraint, do you?  ;)
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he needs to enroll in your cigar restraint course @peter4jc
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    thats eggsactly why you are the master, chuck em in the basement and YOU dont even remember what you have
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Donny you told me on the vherf that you don't collect cigars. WTH according to Peter.
  • Options
    CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Come on now Peter this was just a little impulse buy. 

Albinfk this is not collecting. They are some of my all time favorites and others I want to try. If you plan on smoking them it is not collecting. However after all the winnings from the lottery I might be in the collecting stage. 
  • Options
    RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A cool bookmark arrived for me:) this will happily replace the receipt that I have been using as of late! Thanks so much @twistedstem

Dave
    Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland
  • Options
    Awesome sauce!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Congrats Randy!!!!!!!!! :D
  • Options
    CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow Bret amazing bomb you got. Like to see such a great guy getting a great bomb. Enjoy. 
  • Options
    Crowned Heads Tennessee waltz
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    CigarPunk said:
    Wow Bret amazing bomb you got. Like to see such a great guy getting a great bomb. Enjoy. 
    He lit me up something fierce, thanks again Rodney and thanks as well Donnie ;)

Brett
  • Options
    Phil_from_ChicagoPhil_from_Chicago Posts: 182 ✭✭✭
    Picked up an Undercrown Shade Toro which I am smoking now on vherf and a My Father CT Shade
    Originally from Chicago

I enjoy good cigars and bourbon,

• Options
    ^Jelly

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great selection of sticks there, Frank!

I got the impression from you on Vherf last night that you were getting some so-so sticks, but those are anything but mediocre.  Nice pick up!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeap great pickups. The Casa Aganorsa's are nice. I really enjoy the San Christy's and the La Aroma's as well. Nice haul.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    Very nice pickups Frank, congrats again on the humi and filling her up ;)

Brett
  • Options
    nice haul boys
    A little dirt never hurt