Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a box of Caldwell Yellow Cake and a box of La Barba One and Only toro extra
    Nice haul Edward!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cbuck said:
    2 box Uncle Lee, and 10 Big Payback Connecticut! Edward is not taking pics, neither am I! I'm too tired! Maybe tommorrow!
    We know what they look like, dontcha know.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    I aim to please!
  • Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good Charlie then send us all a box!
  • Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @cbuck Bought a box a few weeks back. Great cigar at a great price :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Thanks, Charlie.  I have a box on the way, and now I'll be able to spot them more easily.  You're the BEST!  :)
    You sure do have alot of cool seegars
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaterNerd said:
    @cbuck Bought a box a few weeks back. Great cigar at a great price :)
    They were on the Daily Deal recently. I only got ten! I'll have to look at a box! They are good!
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
     <3 You go girl!!!
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a box of Caldwell Yellow Cake and a box of La Barba One and Only toro extra
    @silvermouse, what do you mean by box of Yellow Cakes?? My understanding was that they come in 3 packs wrapped in brown paper (at least all of the ones I've seen have) and can only be found at events or once I got some online with a box purchase. I actually met Caldwell himself and talked about whether he would ever offer them as a regular thing for purchase and he went into some very specific and confusing logistical things about packaging and well a lot of other stuff i didn't understand ;) Or did you mean a box of Cake Walks? Cause if they're selling boxes of Yellow Cakes, I need to get me some of that!!! Which reminds me someone sent me a Funfetti and i don't remember if i smoked it yet!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Edna20
    I bought a box of ten 5-packs. PM forthcoming.
  • Options
    Hot damn, no **** you did, you really did!!! Bout time Caldwell listened to me :wink:
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    Edna20 said:

Oh yeah, that happened! Taylor made putter coming in two weeks, they forgot to send the women's clubs in time for the tournament. 
    How close were you to the pin?
  • Options
    14' 5", it was about a 140 yard par 3 for the women. Which for me is easier than a short par 3. The only other people on the green were another woman at 49' and two men, one at 19' and one at 4' something.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to go Kelly great job!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great find
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kelly❤ is on a roll
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yard Sale find for 50 bucks brand new in box guy and his wife where getting a divorce so he was selling all his stuff for cheap since she got to keep most of the money. Upgraded the lighting to 4 led strips can see much better now.  New Air 300CC. Just started to season since I got it out of the car finally today.

Great pick-up @EnderWiggin Been searching for one myself. Let me know how well it does keeping the temp humidity levels steady :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaterNerd said:

Yard Sale find for 50 bucks brand new in box guy and his wife where getting a divorce so he was selling all his stuff for cheap since she got to keep most of the money. Upgraded the lighting to 4 led strips can see much better now.  New Air 300CC. Just started to season since I got it out of the car finally today.

Great pick-up @EnderWiggin Been searching for one myself. Let me know how well it does keeping the temp humidity levels steady :)
    I use beads and boveda in mine and holds like a champ... in all 3
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm getting mine set up and will be seasoning it soon.  I also scored a deal, on Craigslist, and since I don't have A/C this will really help during the summer.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Nice Charlie.