Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza said:
    I don't remember ordering these...

Some good yumminess 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's awesome enjoy Jim!!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet. Looks like you've been bretteded...
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Congrats @EnderWiggin very nice haul!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    @avengethis where did u get that great looking sampler?
  • Options
    CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,792 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the saints and sinners kit. It's a tatuaje club that opens up once a year to new members and I was lucky enough to get in this year.
    Welcome to the club.  What do you think of the kit
  • Options
    So F'ing Jelly! Way to go Brad!

Brett
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @rsherman24 I'm loving it. I have the Pete Johnson ashtray like this so adding another is always good. Pretty bad ass cutter as well. I will have to get back to you on the cigars but honestly for $150 to get in, it's a hell of a deal. 15 cigars, xikar cutter, metal ashtray, lighter, membership coin and a shirt.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,792 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @rsherman24 I'm loving it. I have the Pete Johnson ashtray like this so adding another is always good. Pretty bad ass cutter as well. I will have to get back to you on the cigars but honestly for $150 to get in, it's a hell of a deal. 15 cigars, xikar cutter, metal ashtray, lighter, membership coin and a shirt.
    Yeah, if you like Tat I am sure you will not be disappointed with the cigars either.  They are usually new blends which have not been released yet or old blends with a twist.  To me the cigars are worth it alone.  Keep an eye on the S&S forum.  They will tell you what the actual blends are
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I saw that they will release it in a bit.  I'm excited to be in that group.  I got into the FNG/FOG fantasy league there.  They are a bunch of **** talkers though.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    harrisjlharrisjl Posts: 21 ✭✭
    Box of 10 Gurkha Crest XO, 1 Arturo Fuente Hemmingway Classic.....  Just ordered
  • Options
    Got a 5er of bees knees
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Rockethead26Rockethead26 Posts: 296 ✭✭✭✭
    I received an insane sampler from @Bigshizza. I am speechless (good thing I can still type :) ) Also a huge thanks to @CigarPunk for telling me I HAD to purchase this sampler lol. He was right.

Holy chit, that's a fine lineup of smokes. Nice hit @Bigshizza!
    Life is good, don't waste it.
  • Options
    Edna20 said:
    Three pounds of @peter4jc 's roasted beans and some sweet smokes because he remembered my name this time :smile: Try not to be too jelly boys!

That Peter guy is swell
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't make me come over there and give you a 'disagree' @Usaf06!

Enjoy, Kelly!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome Lances and Careme's

Hot damn. Nice!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America