Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    Stumbled across these babies today at my local B&M and couldn't pass them up
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ryan1990 said:
    If those are original no.9 pigs I hope you bought them all. Nice find.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ryan1990 said:
    Here piggy, piggy, piggy
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options

Ryan1990 said:
    If those are original no.9 pigs I hope you bought them all. Nice find.
    They just released them again
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Sonic Spike dammmmn moles.

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016

I feel your pain. Gopher's are attacking my garden. The only thing that I've had success with is the Black box. Don't like using it but I can't get rid of them any other way. Good luck!

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    WaterNerd said:

I feel your pain. Gopher's are attacking my garden. The only thing that I've had success with is the Black box. Don't like using it but I can't get rid of them any other way. Good luck!

The funny thing is that I have caught 4 of them in glue traps around my garage door. Each time around midnight they ran into my garage. I have 1 left and he is a pest. I'll get him before he eats the roots of my garden and plants to death
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    I bet he picks his nose.
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting back on topic...

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Getting back on topic...

What are those?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Father no.4 Lancero - Box of 23
    Very nice pick up!  :)
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Getting back on topic...

What are those?
    From what I understand, they are some F*****s house smokes made for them by Oliva.

"Oliva Baptiste cigars present an outstanding, affordably-priced selection blended and rolled by the gifted hands at Oliva Cigars in Estelí, Nicaragua. Inspired by the character, "Andre Baptiste," the ruthless Liberian dictator portrayed by Eamonn Walker in the 2005 film, Lord of War, starring Nicholas Cage as a rogue gun-runner, Baptiste presents a full-bodied blend of diverse Nicaraguan long-fillers finished in a gorgeous Ecuadorian-grown Habano wrapper leaf.

Presented in four popular shapes, Baptiste carries a well-balanced cargo of earthy-spicy elements accentuated by notes of aged cedar, sweet tobacco, black coffee, and a dash of pepper on the finish for decadently complex, full-bodied voyage. And when we say “decadent,” we don’t mean “wicked” like Andre Baptiste from the movie; we mean, wicked-good!

If you enjoy some of Oliva’s other cigars like the Oliva Serie O, Oliva Serie V, and Vindicator by Oliva, you’ll find the Oliva Baptiste line especially satisfying. Add some to your cart today – and don’t be surprised if your cigar buddies want to trade some of their “guns” for a few of your Baptistes."
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ryan1990 said:
    Stumbled across these babies today a

I grabbed one of those sexy looking boxes the other day, haven't had a chance to try it yet I can't put this Montecristo down
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaterNerd said:

A little bit of heaven :)

Never even seen some of those, and I love Avos! Very nice
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Hope you enjoy Brett. I know you wanted to try a few so i included what i remembered.
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahh, you beat me to it. I was gonna throw in an extra sobremesa in Brett's pass, of course no guarantee it'd make it all the way. Very nice
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahh, you beat me to it. I was gonna throw in an extra sobremesa in Brett's pass, of course no guarantee it'd make it all the way. Very nice
    Tasty sticks, throw 'em in anyway!
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )