Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Custom fender eliminator I designed and a friend built for me professionally, so cool!

Brett
    Very nice! That's going to look clean when it's installed! 

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @rsherman24 I'm loving it. I have the Pete Johnson ashtray like this so adding another is always good. Pretty bad ass cutter as well. I will have to get back to you on the cigars but honestly for $150 to get in, it's a hell of a deal. 15 cigars, xikar cutter, metal ashtray, lighter, membership coin and a shirt.
    Shirt fit?
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes sir. You get to order the size you want. @Bigshizza
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another one Jim knocked outta the park! Enjoy Dave some great grabs and a great sampler!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Rockethead26Rockethead26 Posts: 296 ✭✭✭✭
    Peter, you're the absolute master of restraint.
    Life is good, don't waste it.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,846 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Two more won't hurt, they're wafer thin...

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    Two more won't hurt, they're wafer thin...

I love this
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,846 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stocked up on some new Robos to try, Espinosa Proxy and AJ Relic.image
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jbohon said:
    What a package to come home to! I've been on a bit of a hiatus for the last year so I'm catching up. Finally broke down and started a cooler. Now I'm filling it with all kinds of deliciousness! Good thing Tara is on board with this! 

Looks good, mang!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    I got a backordered shipment in, a couple of oversize pipe bits from one of the sister sites. Funny thing was it came in two packages--one pipe bit in each, lol. 

A .99 thing, but they caught it themselves and made it right before I even knew it was an issue. Very engaged/customer centric folks at P&C. 
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a fiver of La Aurora Preferidos Cameroon
  • Options
    @jbohon congrats on starting a cooler looks like you're off on the right track brother!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Very nice and very jealous what a great cigar I have heard! Wonderful pick ups Rip!
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Image result for jelly monster
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I too very much enjoy that cigar, great pickup.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Rip!  Blast from the past!
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rzaman said:
    One of my most recent collections: 1502 XO. Well balanced with complex flavors and aroma with long finish. 
    Very nice. I had only one but it was excellent. Nice to see you around. I hope things are going well in Thailand. I recall how much you enjoyed Nicaragua. 
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    ^^ Dat Penzance, bro... and it is only one o many delicious Scooby snacks...
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice :)
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure did!!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to know what you think of the whiskey rebellion Patrick. I have been curious since I first saw them. 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.