Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was probably about 3 weeks from when I signed up to when I got it.

@90+_Irishman you can google it and sign up. Free to sign up
    Sweet thanks man appreciate the heads up will check that out Brad ;)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    harrisjl said:

Gonna be a tough two weeks never tried any of these;  really liked the MF Le Bijous I have had tho....
    Those will all be tremendous in two years... 

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    harrisjlharrisjl Posts: 21 ✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Those will all be tremendous in two years... 

Well I guess I'll have to go buy a tin of ascots at the BNM so I'll have something to smoke  while I wait :smile:
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @peter4jc came through with some awesomeness again!image
  • Options
    Rockethead26Rockethead26 Posts: 296 ✭✭✭✭
    A very nice leather pouch for my MiniJet made by @will46r.

Thank you, Will, it's beautiful and fits perfectly. You' re awesome and thank you for the extra gift. It will be used a lot.
    Life is good, don't waste it.
  • Options
    Awesome beatdown wow what a quality lineup of smokes there Patrick way to go! And nice 5'er Frank, enjoy all the tastiness you have your way!

brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    EmceeEmcee Posts: 132 ✭✭✭
    I got an amazing selection of cigars from @Patrickbrick really looking forward to these. Thank you Patrick!

I Also got a 5er of these, I have been wanting to try these for awhile so I am going for it ROTT and then let the rest, rest. (well except for the couple that will be on there way out soon :) )

Wow, great selection!  I recently tried the Ratzilla and was really pleased with it, start to finish.
  • Options
    Got killed by frank, thanks brother!

Brett
  • Options
    Wylaff said:
    I think we found our narc...
    He threw that in there jus to lie and try to get me on the hook, total lies shameless even.
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh man that bottom box!!!!  Those are super GOOD!!!  Very nice!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Both of those boxes are amazing way to go Rocket!
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably 2 of the greatest cigars. Very nice!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Rockethead26Rockethead26 Posts: 296 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, guys. Haven't tried the Padron Anniversary yet. That was an SBC deal this week that I couldn't pass up since all my other Padrons have been delish. The others will be new, too and were suggested as good ROTT smokes by some fine BOTLs. I wanted something that didn't need a year or three of rest to be good.
    Life is good, don't waste it.
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,096 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good day today.

Looks great
  • Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just wow .
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Ivy looks delicious.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...