Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My winnings from a side football bet with @dirtdude. The guy really knows how to pay off a bet. Thanks Randy.image
  • Options
    arch72arch72 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice line up there @dirtdude enjoy the spoils @Albinfk
  • Options
    arch72arch72 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭
    You are very welcome brother enjoy :) 
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake said:
    Got hit by Shizz

Beautiful! Looks like Jim is helping get you started on rebuilding that beautiful Viaje collection!!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake said:
    Got hit by Shizz

You got shizzed on lol
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Made a stop at the B&M picked up a few sticks.
    If you like the La Gloria Cubana Series R's you will love their Series N, an excellent cigar for the money, so under rated. 
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got some Misteriososimage
  • Options
    EmceeEmcee Posts: 132 ✭✭✭
    TX98Z28 said:
    Made a stop at the B&M picked up a few sticks.
    If you like the La Gloria Cubana Series R's you will love their Series N, an excellent cigar for the money, so under rated. 
    I just smoked a Serie N this weekend, for the first time.  What a great cigar!  Dark, beautiful wrapper, smooth dark chocolate, excellent flavor throughout.  I think it would go great with a good cup of coffee.
  • Options
    MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pacman84 said:
    So what's the deal with these "color project" cigars? I've seen them show up in bombing runs and such. Are they really that good or just a limited edition type thing so they are worth getting?
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These Color Project cigars are limited edition but from Black Label Trading Company so they tend to be on the good side.  The information available at purchase is limited, but sometimes you'll get info on the wrapper and maybe the filler tobaccos.  As an example I really enjoyed the Misterioso:

Yakster said:
    I smoked a BLTC Color Project Miserioso, a 5.25" x 52 Robusto with Mexican San Andres wrapper and  Medio Tiempo filler.  This cigar gave me sweet cedar notes with a nice cream, had some trouble with the burn line requiring touch-ups, may need to rest a bit longer. 

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MikeTodd said:
    Pacman84 said:
    So what's the deal with these "color project" cigars? I've seen them show up in bombing runs and such. Are they really that good or just a limited edition type thing so they are worth getting?
    The only one I have ever had was the Cray Cray and it was awesome. I got these for a good price and wanted to give them a try. From what I've heard the other color me project cigars are pretty good.
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Panacea Black maduro perfecto
    Panacea Red habano corona
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PIF bomb from @Gaetano7890. TYVM Michael.

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy 'em, Ryan. 
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.