Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    glassken said:
    This is beyond a simple 5 pack that we agreed on! My God--look at what Todd @bandyt09 sent me! I am outclassed here! Hard to send some equal cigars--but you are going to get return smacked!!!I am truly humbled. Thanks, Todd. Much appreciated! 
    Ken your never outclassed. 
  • Options
    glasskenglassken Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    Oyam123 said:
    glassken said:
    This is beyond a simple 5 pack that we agreed on! My God--look at what Todd @bandyt09 sent me! I am outclassed here! Hard to send some equal cigars--but you are going to get return smacked!!!I am truly humbled. Thanks, Todd. Much appreciated! 
    Ken your never outclassed. 
    Thank you David. And Mikey! These are as good as what we send each other. We are new here. Was not sure what these CCOM guys smoked. It looks like they smoke what we smoke!!! That is great!

"I Only Smoke Cubans'"--Bam!!!! "I only punch condescending pri cks!"

• Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    glassken said:
    CCOM forum math. Well done Todd! 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome job Todd wow! Class act as always sir!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice smackdown
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S&B DC box. Woo hoo

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Roman @Trident put a good hurt on me today.  Thanks, buddy! 

After a beat down like that you should probably see a doctor.........
  • Options
    Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can only blame myself for this.  I have never been a fan of the skull and bones line, but I know some of you are, so yea.

Those the 10 or 12 ga?

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    12, those things went fast.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jarubla said:
    @Yakster smacked me down with some very nice sticks! Will post a pic later on, as running about with coworkers this afternoon
    Finally got settled and snapped a pic. Thank you Chris! It was great to meet you 
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,846 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    It was good to meet and herf with you and your crew, Jay.  Let me know next time you're out if you're looking to hit West Coast Cigar or Ohlone.

And thanks, again for the Balvenie 12 Doublewood scotch, very tasty. @jarubla
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,846 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It takes (out) a village, devastating hit. 
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    arch72arch72 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice hit @glassken enjoy @bandyt09 :)
  • Options
    arch72arch72 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice bombing there @Yakster
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,176 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy Hell, @glassken does not mess around.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to follow up on the bomb, the RyJ next to the Montecristo is from 2001, who the h3ll bombs out a 15+ year old cigar? That's just some awesome sauce right there. 
  • Options
    bandyt09 said:
    Just to follow up on the bomb, the RyJ next to the Montecristo is from 2001, who the h3ll bombs out a 15+ year old cigar? That's just some awesome sauce right there. 
    Because you sent me some awesome cigars, and I wanted to send some back, and I have a box full. I saw from what you sent--you were not a person to play withbandyt09 said:

• Options
    Ok, it was a fake Cuban.

• Options
    MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    bandyt09 said:
    Like when I was smacked with a 20 year old Fuente at the Chicago Herf??? You guys are insane!

• Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09 said:
    @glassken absolutely destroyed me today and represented the CI banter brotherhood with this epic beat down. 

Outstanding return of fire from @glassken.

I love me some PG's. 
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing hit wow, hol.y cHIT!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tried to tell you guys these refugees could be armed, nice smackdown @glassken
    A little dirt never hurt