Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice Jeff, and congrats on the tower!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Brett
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Went to Havana Manor yesterday and picked up these two gems, smoked the Fuente Fuente Opus X at the lounge, great cigar!

nice selections. 

those yamasa's are tasty, i think it'll be right up your alley brett. 

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jgibv said:
    Went to Havana Manor yesterday and picked up these two gems, smoked the Fuente Fuente Opus X at the lounge, great cigar!

nice selections. 

Thanks, been wanting to try the new Yamasa line so picked one up. I really love the Nicaragua from Davidoff and want to try the new Escurio and the Yamasa, looking forward to them!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just 'cuz.. 

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got mine in today. Gave the ashtray/candy bowl and lighter to the wife.image
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Got these two boxes in this afternoon.  Also a bundle of C'est La Vie and a 5er of Don Rafael.  Trying to find some diamonds in the rough. 
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Just 'cuz.. 

Super sale? I picked up a box because why not when they are dirt cheap
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Just 'cuz.. 

Super sale? I picked up a box because why not when they are dirt cheap
    Yup.  I smoked a few out of the first box, and when the price dropped another $5, I thought there's no way to pass 'em up.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv said:

nice selections. 

Thanks, been wanting to try the new Yamasa line so picked one up. I really love the Nicaragua from Davidoff and want to try the new Escurio and the Yamasa, looking forward to them!
    Everyone I've talked to seems to like the Yamasa the most.....

For me, I probably liked the Escurio best and Yamasa was a close second. 
    The Nicaragua was, undoubtedly, third in my book.....just didn't do much for me. 

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jgibv said:
    jgibv said:

nice selections. 

Everyone I've talked to seems to like the Yamasa the most.....

For me, I probably liked the Escurio best and Yamasa was a close second. 
    The Nicaragua was, undoubtedly, third in my book.....just didn't do much for me. 

Im really looking forward to it, will be lighting it up in the next few weeks!
  • Options
    ElJimboElJimbo Posts: 657 ✭✭✭
    Got these two boxes in this afternoon.  Also a bundle of C'est La Vie and a 5er of Don Rafael.  Trying to find some diamonds in the rough. 
    Ha! Got a coupla Nat Ciocco's cuban legends, an Odyssey, a Don Tiribio and another casa de Garcia Connecticut in my local B&M's 5 for $12 deal. Also received my Lil' Steven's Underground Garage prize package. 
    ¡Prefiero morir de pie que vivir siempre arrodillado! -General Zapata
  • Options
    arch72arch72 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭
    Diver43 said:
    My Wife Stopped by the Perdomo store on the way home from work today. Early Valentines present

Nice gift you got there sounds like you got a keeper there lol @Diver43
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    I got pepper bombed by a @WaterNerd, nice selection of pepper seeds to grow this year along with some great bodyguards.  I'm really looking forward to trying out the Tabernacle.  Thanks so much, Allan!

Nice lineup. I haven't tried the Tabernacle yet, but I keep the others in my humidor. 

• Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice stop Charlie, whats the unbanded guy in the middle
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe it is a Funfetti? They had a bundle at the counter, and I've never had, so added one! I'll let you know if I like it! @dirtdude
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh cool, saw somebody got a bundle of those on the Shizz sale, let me know what you think.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's too much yum for a guy just off vacation 
    You better forward those along lol
     :D 
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pacman84 said:
    I'll pick mine up from my Dad this weekend. Can't wait to try out the Xikar, it has really good reviews. 
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MikeTodd said:
    Pacman84 said:
    I'll pick mine up from my Dad this weekend. Can't wait to try out the Xikar, it has really good reviews. 
    The lighter was ok my wife really like it. Can't go wrong with the lifetime warranty they offer.