Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know how to pull the meta data off the pics of Bert's house?

I see some numbers below one of the garage lights. That's a start!
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do a google image search of the picture
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys are something else!! The street it's on is so new I don't think it's even on a map yet
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bert873 said:
    You guys are something else!! The street it's on is so new I don't think it's even on a map yet
    You might as well give it up. You know the harder we have to work to get it, will just cause more pain to be inflicted.  :#
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bert873 said:
    I got a new house!

That's a great cigar porch. Beautiful house
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bert873 said:
    bert873 said:
    I got a new house!

Thanks. I'm looking forward to using that porch since I can now smoke even if it's raining 
    When we will be house hunting next year, that is one thing that I will be looking for: a covered deck.  It does not take much to make me happy!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    84CJ784CJ7 Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats,  @bert873 nothing beats that feeling ( 'cept kids).

I'm guessing you have a change of address at the PO, so you old address will work for a year......just say'n.
  • Options
    84CJ7 said:

I'm guessing you have a change of address at the PO, so you old address will work for a year......just say'n.
    And the old address is my moms house which happens to be right across the street from my subdivision 
  • Options
    bert873 said:
    bert873 said:
    I got a new house!

Thanks. I'm looking forward to using that porch since I can now smoke even if it's raining 
    When we will be house hunting next year, that is one thing that I will be looking for: a covered deck.  It does not take much to make me happy!
    I hear ya. That was one thing I really wanted. And I have a bonus that out front we have a covered area as well so depending which way the wind is blowing during a storm I can stay dry somewhere 
  • Options
    Fantastic choice @Guitarded
  • Options
    bert873 said:
    Pm me your new addy so I can send you a couple. I hear you are low on beer also! 
  • Options
    84CJ784CJ7 Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    bert873 said:
    84CJ7 said:

And the old address is my moms house which happens to be right across the street from my subdivision 
    You don't play fair do you?
  • Options
    84CJ7 said:
    bert873 said:
    84CJ7 said:

You don't play fair do you?
    No I never do.  ;);) just know payback is a beeatch 
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Guitarded said:
    bert873 said:
    Pm me your new addy so I can send you a couple. I hear you are low on beer also! 
    That's a good one. I'll get right on that @Guitarded
  • Options
    bert873 said:
    Guitarded said:
    bert873 said:
    That's a good one. I'll get right on that @Guitarded
    Was hoping to catch you with your guard down. Can't blame a brother for trying. 
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,298 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Use google streetview. You know the address we have on record is across the street from the subdivision. Should be able to cruise around and find it from there.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Jeff, I'd say that worked out rather well. @Sketch6995  That's pretty cool of you to roll with the mistake and cool of them to hook up a good sampler.
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeff, I'd say that worked out rather well. @Sketch6995  That's pretty cool of you to roll with the mistake and cool of them to hook up a good sampler.
    Well I knew nobody had them,  and I figured it was just too good to be true.  But I hit the button anyways, and they were ringing my phone within 10 minutes LOL.
    That's a fine 5er, I have absolutely no complaints.
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Picked these up at my local B&M last week. Looking forward to the Davidoff. Paid up for that baby.

“Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Options
    Wylaff said:
    Use google streetview. You know the address we have on record is across the street from the subdivision. Should be able to cruise around and find it from there.
    That's a good thought but the street is so new it's not on any map yet. Which sucks cause getting any tv and internet is a pain in the ass since they can't locate the house
  • Options
    Dang everybody is buying boxes of sobremesa!