Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    @cbuck, the one on the far right is Caldwell lost & found Cherry Pepper Cream Soda.
    Only cigars that need age are the Serie V, Sombremesa, CPCS could go longer too. The 75ths need to be smoked asap they are past peak aged but some I smoke are really good and others are not, their hit or miss so I sent two, not inexpensive either. Almost forgot, the Perdomo 2002 ESV's are excellent!!! Best cigars Perdomo ever produced IMO! Enjoy Charlie!

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Bigshizza seems to be on an all out assault of late. Nice hit Jim couldn’t have it a more worthy candadite. Lonesmoker still has a big target on his mailbox 

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    LoneSmokerLoneSmoker Posts: 286 ✭✭✭
    NorCalR1 said:
    Lonesmoker still has a big target on his mailbox 
    Shhhh.....No target, no target
    LoneSmoker

With just a single cigar, we can escape from the cares of the world. - Richard Carleton Hacker
  • Options
    LoneSmokerLoneSmoker Posts: 286 ✭✭✭
     :* 
    LoneSmoker

With just a single cigar, we can escape from the cares of the world. - Richard Carleton Hacker
  • Options
    MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadman said:
    Wife got me a new cooler.

I've got the exact same cooler, Nick. Perfect size for fitting Opus TAA boxes lol. 
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    awesome wife. 
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Proper is fantastic
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK so I have figured out who it was that lit me up....
    It was stubble...... well well well.... I finally found someone who likes to play as rough as I do.   :D
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope you had an awesome day Jeff!  What you talking about rough?  @Sketch6995
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?