• Options
    jw517jw517 Posts: 234 ✭✭✭
    Those scare me.
  • Options

• Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:

Please let us know what you think of these :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    The snitches get stitches sure sucked.  Black oily bitter and smelled alot like a trash pile burning.....
    and I do appreciate the feedback. That's why I didn't buy any
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @WaterNerd
    I'll send you one, you might like it more than I did.  It didn't even make it to the halfway point before it became an ICBM.   :D
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    @WaterNerd
    I'll send you one, you might like it more than I did.  It didn't even make it to the halfway point before it became an ICBM.   :D
    HAHA... Your killing me Jeff Sounds good. I've got a bunch of bands I can send your way. Anything that has been on your radar that you want to try? Let me know and I'll see what i can do :)
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Ah you know me, I wanna try em all,  Probably why I've been married so many times.   I'm always down for more bands.
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    Don't blame Peter ! He's a Peach!:)
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:

Ok . Those bands look wicked awesome. When youre done could you send me one of the bands.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My half of a trade from mark, @Markwell
    Don Carlos 14 and 15,  Crowned heads JD Howard reserve,  And to Arturo fuente God of fire serie B 2013, wow. Thanks bro, these babies are going for a bit of a nap.

Glad they made it Sketch. Was a pleasure trading with ya bud.
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guitarded said:
    @Oyam123 sent me this AWSOME assortment! Thank you David!
    The granite stogie stand is from a BOTL on another forum. 

The fake cohiba ain’t to bad. Enjoy!
  • Options
    LoneSmokerLoneSmoker Posts: 286 ✭✭✭
    Never even heard of those Jalapenos or Zombie Antidotes
    LoneSmoker

With just a single cigar, we can escape from the cares of the world. - Richard Carleton Hacker
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Decimated by @Pacman84. I see how it is. I try to share the love and you drop the hammer.
    Enjoy brother
  • Options
    Great bunch of smokes, those JRE Tatascans and Aladino are fantastic. I haven't seen an El Reloba in years!!!
    LoneSmoker

With just a single cigar, we can escape from the cares of the world. - Richard Carleton Hacker
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great bunch of smokes, those JRE Tatascans and Aladino are fantastic. I haven't seen an El Reloba in years!!!
    Puff always finds interesting things...
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    @Usaf06.... Don't be a hater. 

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    edited February 2018
    Made a trade with @jw517 . Here is my end of the trade that came today! A gorgeous antler cigar punch and he threw in a Washington tax token to boot.

Post edited by LoneSmoker on
    LoneSmoker