What did you get today?

Comments

• LoneSmokerLoneSmoker Posts: 286 ✭✭✭
    At local B&M -
    Alec Bradley Coyol Lancero
    DE Herrera Esteli Norteno Corona Extra
    DE ACID Earthiness

LoneSmoker

With just a single cigar, we can escape from the cares of the world. - Richard Carleton Hacker
    Just some chinese food and a DE Natural Juicy Lucy for a friend
    LoneSmoker

With just a single cigar, we can escape from the cares of the world. - Richard Carleton Hacker
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,826 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    Usaf06 said:
    What dafuq is that ugly shirt your wife is wearing
    I prefer that shirt to her Miami Hurricanes jerseys.  Yes she cheers for both.  She was born and raised in Miami then spent the second half of her life in North Florida. 
    Are you in the witness protection program or something?
    How is it that you have such a clean carpet, without a ton of toys and stuff everywhere with a kid?
    LMFAO!  No.  It looked like crap the other day.  I have 3 kids that routinely destroy my house. We're having a cookout tomorrow with lots of guest so we've cleaned up the place.  

It's funny you mention this because right behind my wife is a stack of toys you might be able to make out and just to my left are a bunch of toys.  My wife asked "You can't see all this crap in the picture, can you?"
    I told my wife I wouldn't replace the carpet until the youngest was ten. My twins flat out killed the carpet in the living room. Always spilling something.
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,360 ✭✭✭✭✭

WaterNerd said:
    1/2 cord of firewood

Not the best stack job but I got it done defore it got dark. Going to hire a kid to stack it for me next time that's for sure
    I didn't think it got cold out there.
    Ya is all that wood from your old surfboards? lol
    I thought it was universally warm in Southern California all the time.
    Its normally warm here but it's been in the low 30's in the mornings and pretty much killed all of my pepper and tomato plants :( We get fire wood every winter mostly just for the ambiance during Christmas. We are lucky since we have a house that you can still burn firewood. Most of the newer homes just have gas inserts
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

WaterNerd said:
    1/2 cord of firewood

Not the best stack job but I got it done defore it got dark. Going to hire a kid to stack it for me next time that's for sure
    I didn't think it got cold out there.
    Ya is all that wood from your old surfboards? lol
    I thought it was universally warm in Southern California all the time.
    For So Calif our are gets down to 30 deg at night but always gets up to 65-70 during the day. We always get firewood mainly just for the ambiance during Christmas
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

@CigarPunk Room 101 Ichiban Sucio 7x48 Can't wait to try it :) If you want more info PM me
    — Abraham Lincoln

@CigarPunk Room 101 Ichiban Sucio 7x48 Can't wait to try it :) If you want more info PM me
    — Abraham Lincoln

@CigarPunk

Room 101 Ichiban Sucio 7x48 Can't wait to try it :) If you want more info PM me

— Abraham Lincoln

Got a Perdomo 12 yr vinyage from a friend
    LoneSmoker

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If he were a good friend, it'd would have been a Perdomo Limited Cameroon.
    Just sayin. LOL!

Hey, your profile picture taken at Cascade?
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • GaryThompsonGaryThompson Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a single one, like a loosie at the neighborhood liquor store.. The result of a chance encounter and a "My such and such was helping their such and such clean out such and such and they found a couple..." story.. Pretty dry but not cracking.. yet.  Can we rehab her? She's so lonely...

• Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put her in the humi and pray for a month
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After years of wanting I finally have!

@Patrickbrick you have my address
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a single one, like a loosie at the neighborhood liquor store.. The result of a chance encounter and a "My such and such was helping their such and such clean out such and such and they found a couple..." story.. Pretty dry but not cracking.. yet.  Can we rehab her? She's so lonely...

Do. Not. Smoke
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Usaf06 said:

Do. Not. Smoke
    Rainout on my Cuban parade?
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Do. Not. Smoke
    I think he is say,  it may not be what you think it is.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • SmoothsticksSmoothsticks Posts: 540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @WaterNerd that is a Caldwell Funfetti. Thanks again For the secret santa stuff I'm trying my darnedest to get some bands in that shadow box. Got a bit to go yet lol. Most of those were leftovers from @Sketch6995 When I was working on a band project. I think I'll do a contest to guess the number of bands when it's full.
    Nice... I haven't had the Caldwell Funfetti yet

Great idea on a future contest! That shadowbox should hold a lot of bands :)
    — Abraham Lincoln

0patience said:
    Usaf06 said:
    Do. Not. Smoke
    I think he is say,  it may not be what you think it is.
    That's pretty much the general consensus.. Seems this Cuban cruise is more likely Mexican Montezuma's Revenge
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's a terrible fake.

No cello on today's Cubans and the band is horrible.

Sell it on ebay for 50 bucks.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    If he were a good friend, it'd would have been a Perdomo Limited Cameroon.
    Just sayin. LOL!

Hey, your profile picture taken at Cascade?
    Those Perdomo Limited Cameroon's are excellent! 
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
    edited January 2018

Here is a pic of genuine CC Cohiba bands,  That cigar is one of the most  Counterfeited cigars in the world.   The black band at the top clued us in to the fact it was a fake.
    I have OCD, no cigar can go in the humi without a cello lol.
    The ones on the sides are the new bands with the hologram, the middle is older, but you see there is no black band at the top of the middle one.
     Chances are if you were to cut open your cohiba you would not find any long filler inside it.   More than likely you would find little pieces of tobacco.
     You should make a video.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,196 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe even hair, twine, and whatever else got swept up.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    Body parts  :s

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,453 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and the little tail on the bottom of the C, I've been given a few of those by well-meaning folk.