Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you @genareddog for the awesome news letter. I’m looking forward to smoking one of these this weekend. And the coster is great it will be seeing many glasses of bourbon.

That’s an awesome coaster
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    Got a Traeger pellet smoker grill.
    Christening it with elk, chicken and buffalo.

Love my traeger.
  • Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you @genareddog for the awesome news letter. I’m looking forward to smoking one of these this weekend. And the coaster is great it will be seeing many glasses of bourbon.

Ahhh...The news letter hit......That was the start of the downward spiral for me. Hold on tight, it gets good from here on out.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^ Who?
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    TheBeardedOne864TheBeardedOne864 Posts: 180 ✭✭✭✭
    Got a starter sampler top and a brown bag sampler bottom. Anything jump out at anyone out of these and if so elaborate a little if you don’t mind.  Thanks guys
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Usaf06 said:
    @TheBeardedOne864 before you buy anymore samplers from the online chains hit up @Bigshizza. For the money your spending you will get a lot more bang for your buck. 
    And higher end smokes

@bert873 has some samplers for sale now
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lots of good uns in that bunch :)
  • Options
    Peter’s right and you got about 8 in that line up that I have or still would occasionally smoke. 
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Thanks guys I am using the cigar scanner app to keep track of every cigar I smoke. It lets me rate them and add notes.  Also let’s me set up virtual humidor to keep track of what I have and when it went in my coolerdor.  So far my favorite is the Flor de Oliva it’s probably one of the cheapest I have bought but I really like it. I’m sure it will fall down the ranks as You guys help guide me towards better smokes.
  • Options
    Thanks guys I am using the cigar scanner app to keep track of every cigar I smoke. It lets me rate them and add notes.  Also let’s me set up virtual humidor to keep track of what I have and when it went in my coolerdor.  So far my favorite is the Flor de Oliva it’s probably one of the cheapest I have bought but I really like it. I’m sure it will fall down the ranks as You guys help guide me towards better smokes.
     :D  hope you got a big cooler since you got your addy on the wall. 

@genareddog definitely time for a second opinion 
  • Options
    @deadman I was wondering if only me and  genareddog could see that if that’s what you are referring to. If so you have confirmed my fears. I have tried to remove it but was unsuccessful.

@genareddog any chance you could spare my mailbox future destruction and help me out with removing that lol  :#
  • Options
    @deadman I was wondering if only me and  genareddog could see that if that’s what you are referring to. If so you have confirmed my fears. I have tried to remove it but was unsuccessful.

@genareddog any chance you could spare my mailbox future destruction and help me out with removing that lol  :#
    That’s cool, got it written down beside @Trish and @Puff_Dougie

:D 
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,052 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have removed it but if anyone needs it just let me know.
  • Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    @Trish
    Well at least ^^^he posted it on his own wall....lol
    @Sketch6995 Hahaha point out my rookie move why don't you... glad you got another laugh at my expense  :D
  • Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadman said:

That’s cool, got it written down beside @Trish and @Puff_Dougie

:D 
    @deadman yes I screwed up but thankfully everyone was respectful. Lol can't say the same for your shout out though brat...  >:)
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,664 ✭✭✭✭✭

A friend from work gave me this jewel he picked up in Nogales, I graciously accepted. Poor thing is in pretty sad shape, hard as a brick, probably hasn't had humidity since it was rolled. Not letting it anywhere near my humi's. What should I do with it? 
    A little dirt never hurt