Comments

• Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everybody wins
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    It's where that counts more than how long, and I suggest storing them in my humidor. 
    But would you let come and visit them when I feel the need?
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    It's where that counts more than how long, and I suggest storing them in my humidor. 
    But would you let come and visit them when I feel the need?
    No need to travel all the way here; when you feel the need to smoke one, just let me know and I'll mail it to you... I'll only smoke the first half and you can enjoy the rest of it.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A friend at work hit me with this “Cuban Missile Crisis” from his trip to Cuba recently. Guys, how long do I need to age these?

If their fresh a year minimum.
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TX98Z28 said:
    A friend at work hit me with this “Cuban Missile Crisis” from his trip to Cuba recently. Guys, how long do I need to age these?

My friend said he bought them from the State licensed store. I’m guessing fresh. Thanks for the tip. 
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TX98Z28 said:

My friend said he bought them from the State licensed store. I’m guessing fresh. Thanks for the tip. 
    No problem, my neighbor only smokes CC’s and won’t touch a new box for at least a year. Those Serie P No.2 are great with 2 to3 on them, I’ve smoked plenty of those, great cigars.
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    ForMud said:
    ^ What was the exact brand of that Tequila? ..........
    Inquiring minds do want to know. I think we all keep secret liats because you never know when the odd bit of info could come in handy. Like trying to explain to a judge "I was out of my freakin mind, literally".
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy, brother.  Just seeing that haul makes me happy, I'm laughing at work.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    An old brass spittoon, says 5 cent cigars on the side lol.

Freaking awesome!!
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Damn, that'd be enough to make me like Disco. (The music, not the Man)
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy Luke, catch ya on the vherf!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Markwell said:
    From my B&M in Harrisburg:

And a totally non-cigar related item. This is a long spout oil can from the Pennsylvania Railroad which dates back to the 1930's. I found it at a yard sale for $15. It will be used once again to oil steam lokies. 

You sure that’s not an old school hookah?
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    I blame @CharlieHeis. He gave me one of this years blend at the herf, and @Usaf06 there's some blame for you too, for finding me a coupon.

We don't want to hear excuses from our Cigar Restaint Guru, to drag our brothers  @CharlieHeis and @Usaf06 into this is unacceptable. 

Do you want to trade for a couple of those beauties?
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    COMSA Organic Royal reserva natural from @peter4jc, one lb. roasted, one lb. green. Thanks, Peter.