Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    84CJ784CJ7 Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    I got the best thing ever.  Suspicion of DUID....case dismissed for lack of evidence.

3 month nightmare finally over.  Ya I'll pay the 100 dollar traffic ticket.  Sorry trooper Mohrman.......but refusing to answer any questions isn't a sign of anything.
    Case dismissed.
    Youtube video to follow soon.
    Congrats @ske@Sketch6995!  Glad the nightmare is over.
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^^ Those were mostly a pay forward from @Captain_Call.  I topped off a few that I sampled and liked.  Its a pleasure trying new tobacco.  Enjoy
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This reminds me I haven't sent out a good pipe bomb lately.
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diver43 said:
    ^^^^^ Those were mostly a pay forward from @Captain_Call.  I topped off a few that I sampled and liked.  Its a pleasure trying new tobacco.  Enjoy
    Very awesome selection. I've not tried any of them before so am excited to get started!  
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bert873 said:
    @Yakster came to my rescue and was able to get me some of this beer and of course had to send some body guards. Can’t wait to enjoy all of this. 

Enjoy, Brother.  Lottery winnings will be mailed after the 4th.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ermbagerg! @Usaf06
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,206 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Ermbagerg! @Usaf06

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, good Shizzzzz!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Diver43 said:
    I left someone out. Our ccom friend @Stubble sent some ot that tobacco also.
    So much goodness is shared around here in so many forms. I surely don't want to leave out any credit where it is owed. Looking at the picture i seem to really like the JFH samples as i topped off those samples
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    ^^^^^. Where you dig those up from?
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^^. Where you dig those up from?
    @Patrickbrick Retailer I follow on Facebook decided to unload some of his stuff and I snagged these up right away.  The Talaveras are a favorite and aged Blues are always special.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'll have to explain to Patrick exactly what Facebook is, because he doesn't know.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Damn social media strikes again.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time for you to get a facespace or mybook
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White