Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job @deadman great lineup 😎
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @90+_Irishman what’s the cost ?

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    NorCalR1 said:
    @90+_Irishman what’s the cost ?
    PM sent
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TX98Z28 said:
    Winnings from @cbuck guess contest! Thanks Charlie!

Enjoy!
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Diver43
    Sent me some live from Beehive cigars in salt lake.  ThNks Ron, my end will go out shortly.

Hope you enjoy, I liked the one I had at the shop very much.
    The GTO came from Montgomery, met the owner at a shop there.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    Nice Calvin, had my first of those with Luke about a month back and it was fantastic, hope you enjoy 😃
  • Options
    Awesome gesture Rodney, couldn’t have happened to a finer guy Marty, enjoy my friend!
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to go Rodney.
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diver43 said:
    A gift from Karen Berger

What do you think of those? 
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadman said:
    Diver43 said:
    A gift from Karen Berger

I like them a lot.  A co workers wife runs a non profit in Nicaragua with Karen Berger.
    Just for that I liked her, after trying her cigars, I thought they were good.  Have learned that after a nap of a couple months they are even better.  I plan to keep some for a nice long sleep and see how they do.  Karen while remarried and moving on with life is the widow of KiKi Berger co owner of Cuban Crafters.  Great Cigar store with in house rollers and home brand.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know what I got today, but I might know sometime between the hours of 12:30 PM and 04:30 PM...

The trouble is, my brain doesn't work this way.
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diver43 said:
    deadman said:
    Diver43 said:
    A gift from Karen Berger

I like them a lot.  A co workers wife runs a non profit in Nicaragua with Karen Berger.
    Just for that I liked her, after trying her cigars, I thought they were good.  Have learned that after a nap of a couple months they are even better.  I plan to keep some for a nice long sleep and see how they do.  Karen while remarried and moving on with life is the widow of KiKi Berger co owner of Cuban Crafters.  Great Cigar store with in house rollers and home brand.
    Yeah, I always liked some of the Don KiKis so I wondered how Karen was doing with her own blends.