What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    84CJ784CJ7 Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:

Looks like the red tide is gone.  That's good news too
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sent Peter 5 sticks last week, got a return hit of 8 sticks, this may escalate.
    Wars have begun like that.
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to say thanks for your generosity, Edward.

Just so you know, I'm downsizing my inventory - escalation if a futile endeavor.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^ Those Special S are good.
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Room 101 FARCE (Connecticut/Habano) - Robusto
    Caldwell/Room 101 Hit and Run Part Deux (Rip & Dip)
    How was it?

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,304 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ @NorCalR1 it was well behaved and tasty but needs some time to develop, still a little rough around the edges.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,175 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a new Samsung Galaxy S9. It's been a few years and I forgot how much crap comes on these phones. It will be interesting getting used to Android again.
  • Options
    Got a new Samsung Galaxy S9. It's been a few years and I forgot how much crap comes on these phones. It will be interesting getting used to Android again.
    I sure like my galaxy 8 now that I've disabled that bixby crap.

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,175 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be doing that as well. It is taking forever to get all my apps downloaded and logging in. I'm finding that not all my passwords had been written down. Oops.
  • Options
    MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got the S9 Plus about a month ago. Once bixby is disabled they're nice phones. Love the size of them for watching movies and junk.
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be doing that as well. It is taking forever to get all my apps downloaded and logging in. I'm finding that not all my passwords had been written down. Oops.
    At least you aren’t blaming someone else for that. I can’t tell you how many times each work day myself or Apple is blamed by people for not writing down their own personal information, I simply can’t comprehend how someone makes that leap and blames someone else for their own issues. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    You can get rid of alot of that bloatware if you root your phone.  But galaxies arent easy to root.  No one click app will do it.  Most 1 click apps brick galaxies.  Idk about the 9 though.