Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn Ricky wow! Congrats!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Very awesome Charlie congrats!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Nice pickups congrats Al :) 
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Om nom nom DD is bad.

@Sketch6995 Are DD’s ever a bad thing?

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers said:
    must be a substitute driver on my bus route, got two suspicious looking boxes with the wrong PO box number, 583 instead of 585. Unfortunately, the professionals at the PO figured it out and blew up the right mailbox, but only after giving me a hard time about making their job more challenging, lol.

Pics later, but thanks Nick @Usaf06 and Eric @Echambers!
    Glad they made it there. Now, what to do about the bus driver....
    I bet it was Brad
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know, Brad is a damn good bus driver.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know, Brad is a damn good bus driver.
    I hear people are bribing Brad to give out incorrect addresses.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Glad they made it safe Luke. All but two of them have between 2-8 years of age on them. 
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,348 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks Brett @90+_Irishman for the heads up on the Jose Seijas Signature Figurado. Surprised it came in a leather-covered humidor. Guess I'll try one this afternoon. 
  • Options

Thanks Brett @90+_Irishman for the heads up on the Jose Seijas Signature Figurado. Surprised it came in a leather-covered humidor. Guess I'll try one this afternoon. 
    No problem, I really enjoyed those the last time I had them so when I saw the deal wanted to give a heads up. The boxes are pretty dang nice too which is a neat little bonus and they were at a good price. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do and they smoke well for you this afternoon 😃
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man... I saw that same deal, and even though I haven't had that stick it was very tempting because I like what Jose Seijas did w/ the Matilde line.  But common sense won out, and I passed.  They almost got me though.  It was 'this close'.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis