Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Awesome!! Way to go Luke!!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    That's going to go great with your Gandalf robe!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Baby how are not a hobbit again."
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you ever seen Brad's feet?
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Man... I saw that same deal, and even though I haven't had that stick it was very tempting because I like what Jose Seijas did w/ the Matilde line.  But common sense won out, and I passed.  They almost got me though.  It was 'this close'.

last I checked they were still in stock  >:)
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I checked again today but I held strong. The last thing I need is another box of a cigar I haven't tried. 
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    peter4jc said:
    Yeah, I checked again today but I held strong. The last thing I need is another box of a cigar I haven't tried. 
    Get Charlie the Ice Cream man to counsel you, I’m sure he can help 😂
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Luke is not welcome at my house anymore. @Captain_Call

Just wait until you see what I have for you in person
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CalvinAndHobo Make sure it seals properly! Should be somewhat hard to open and make a whoosh sound when it seals. I got shipped a defective one a month or two ago that was horrible, could open it with my pinky, could see light coming out of it when put a flashlight in it when closed. It was Coleman brand but marine model.  
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TX98Z28 We're good it seems, no light coming out and there is a vacuum feel to it when I pull it open or push it closed. 
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CalvinAndHobo now we just need to work on filling that up

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    @CalvinAndHobo
    So you fixed this yet? No excuses now.

Yeah I fixed that a while ago. I tagged you in the post, I was wondering why you didn't react to it. I'll go bump that thread. 
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TX98Z28 We're good it seems, no light coming out and there is a vacuum feel to it when I pull it open or push it closed. 
    Good deal man, you’re good to go.
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    If you need some shelves to fit in those grooves, I'll be happy to put my table saw to work for you.
  • Options
    peter4jc said:
    If you need some shelves to fit in those grooves, I'll be happy to put my table saw to work for you.
    That's very nice of you, but I already thought of that. I have closet wire shelving that I'm going to cut with bolt cutters to use as shelves, and then keep everything in boxes for the cedar and organization. Because of your generosity, I'm going to not include you in the various bombs/trades I have going out tomorrow. 
  • Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good times, lol
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options
    Nice hit Allan, enjoy Edward 😃
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,960 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *deep disappointed sigh*

I was hoping it wouldn’t come to this, but here we are. I didn’t need one this big but I didn’t want to have to do this more than once in my life (also it was like $70 on sale). 

On your way to a 2nd one already 
  • Options
    Rhamlin said:
    Ummm yeah this happened this week. On a self imposed buying ban for a bit now. 
    If you send those to Nick, then you can buy some more.   o:)

Which cigars are those?
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like Nacatamale Peter.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.