Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Very nice grabs! Rick (RCY) sent me a box of those MF lanceros when Cael was born and I smoke one of those each year on his birthday. They have aged amazingly well and is still my fav vitola of that line. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do, the flavor and construction is killer. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2015 Las Calaveras too! Was surprised to see those!
  • Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Trish said:
    Trish said:

@dirtdude busted my ass with an amazing selection. After a girls heart with all those lanceros with major age on them. And the stand is awesome... can't wait to put her to use!!!
    No ass pic? Sorry couldn’t resist 
    @smoke_em_if_you_got_em yeah it was to the left of your name 😆😉 
    You asked for it...lol
    Ouch!  But well played
    When dealt a good hand you gotta play it.  Lol
    Don't underestimate us quiet ones...
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trish said:
    Trish said:
    Trish said:

@dirtdude busted my ass with an amazing selection. After a girls heart with all those lanceros with major age on them. And the stand is awesome... can't wait to put her to use!!!
    You asked for it...lol
    Ouch!  But well played
    I’ll be watching you.....
  • Options
    Trish said:
    Trish said:
    Trish said:

You asked for it...lol
    Ouch!  But well played
    I’ll be watching you.....
    I always feel like somebody's watching me.
    And I have no privacy.
    Woh, I always feel like somebody's watching me.
    Tell me is it just a dream?

Hahaha....
  • Options
    Awesome awesome, congrats!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Very cool great grabs Allen! (Forgive my spelling of it’s wrong, I can never seem to quite remember, apologies.)
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaterNerd said:
    Just a few singles but looks like ccom is including certificate of authenticity with AVO purchases. First time I received one

That COA should have your signature on it, Avo Man.
  • Options
    That K n o b Creek is fantastic, enjoy. 
  • Options
    God damn, so F’n jelly Allan, how do you even get into that S&S club anyways? Congrats man very very cool! 😎
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @90+_Irishman
    Dont you just sign up?
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    @90+_Irishman
    Dont you just sign up?
    I could swear that there are only a handful of openings a year and it’s hard as hell to join. I dunno if you have to pay as well or what, but I thought it was harder and more involved than that. I know a few here are part of it and that there are a few rimes a year when special S&S packages and cigars go out. I’m sure there are other perks too just not in the loop. 

Im part of the S&S Facebook group but that’s different and separate from the actual club. 
  • Options
    Well you can sign up at the site.  I just got a confirmation email.
    It might just be that easy.

• Options
    Good lord that’s a haul and helluva deal on the LGC, CO grays and enjoy 😎
  • Options
    Usaf06 said:
    Not so fast kemosabe. To get the kits and what's offered exclusively to the club you have to be invited by a current member. This takes place once a year and each member is allowed 1 referral.
    I had thought it was hard to get into. Wish it was easier I’d be all over that. 
  • Options
    Usaf06 said:
    Not so fast kemosabe. To get the kits and what's offered exclusively to the club you have to be invited by a current member. This takes place once a year and each member is allowed 1 referral.
    Oh **** i's this the day that @Sketch6995 just got knocked off of his high hourse. Hahaha don't choke on our dust suckaaa 😋
  • Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    @Usaf06Did you get your membership kit yet? I didn’t post pics just in case
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    Trish said:
    Usaf06 said:
    Oh **** i's this the day that @Sketch6995 just got knocked off of his high hourse. Hahaha don't choke on our dust suckaaa 😋
    I've never heard of it before