Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    still a dope humi either way.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    just means i have to start smoking the ones with age and rotate new ones.
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    correct sir. lol.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Got my order today from "The Beard" email special from earlier this week.

• Options
    How do you get on that beard special emailing list?
  • Options
    ScottTDawgScottTDawg Posts: 206 ✭✭
    Cigar.com Awards Montage sampler
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Pmarti9069:
    How do you get on that beard special emailing list?
    Just simply e-mail Tim and he'll add you.
  • Options
    mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    Got a 3 pack of Opus X and a box or Oliva Serie G cameroons. I love this hobby.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Just got this in the mail, now time to put them to sleepp....

Opus X Sharks
    Opus X Love Affair

• Options
    zeebra:
    Just got this in the mail, now time to put them to sleepp....

Opus X Sharks
    Opus X Love Affair

GREAT SCORE! You know i hate you right now.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    The Beard hooked me up... as usual...he is a magician

Photobucket I got the Weekend Blitz, 2 LFD Double Lingero Chisle, 2 San Lotano Maduro, 2 Punch Double Maduro Rothschild and 2 JDN Antano Dark Corojo... I really didn't need to spend the $, but I can never say no to The Beard!
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    robbyras:

Photobucket I got the Weekend Blitz, 2 LFD Double Lingero Chisle, 2 San Lotano Maduro, 2 Punch Double Maduro Rothschild and 2 JDN Antano Dark Corojo... I really didn't need to spend the $, but I can never say no to The Beard!
    nice order! There's been some really nice pickups here lately. This maybe my favorite thread.
  • Options
    t_evan50:
    robbyras:

nice order! There's been some really nice pickups here lately. This maybe my favorite thread.
    I'm pretty pumped... I've had the Shortie and love them, but the others are all new to me... gonna be a great week!
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I got my order in today with a box of Morro Castle belicoso's ,a fiver of Oliveros Eight Zero's preferido's, a fiver of ITC Tomhawk Maduro's , and a fiver of ITC Cameroon Super Toro's ..... Cant wait to torch up one the Morro Castle's
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    kingjk729:
    I got my order in today with a box of Morro Castle belicoso's ,a fiver of Oliveros Eight Zero's preferido's, a fiver of ITC Tomhawk Maduro's , and a fiver of ITC Cameroon Super Toro's ..... Cant wait to torch up one the Morro Castle's
    I'd be interested to see what you think of Morro Castle...I've held off on buying any and haven't heard anything about it yet...not that I've been paying much attention.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Stopped by the B&M and got a Perdomo Habano Maduro, Arganese and a Partagas Black.
    I came home to find a package from FireTruckGuy. This was a trade for the LHCDC Weekend Blitz fiver.

1 Graycliff G2 Turbo
    1 Cohiba Black
    1 5 Vegas Relic
    1 5 Vegas Classic
    1 La Floridita
    1 Perdomo Habano Maduro (great minds think alike)
    Thanks Brett!!!
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    kingjk729:
    I'd be interested to see what you think of Morro Castle...I've held off on buying any and haven't heard anything about it yet...not that I've been paying much attention.
    same here... I actually picked up 4 of the morro castles on the buy 1 get 1 deal last month but I haven't fired any up yet... i'd like to hear what the King has to say...
  • Options
    got my LHC Dos Capas from Oz today!!! WOO HOO!!!

Photobucket
  • Options
    robbyras:
    j0z3r:
    kingjk729:
    same here... I actually picked up 4 of the morro castles on the buy 1 get 1 deal last month but I haven't fired any up yet... i'd like to hear what the King has to say...
    I'll 3rd that. Also grabbed some on the bogo offer but havent tried it. If they are really good, I'll bump it up to the front of the line
  • Options
    5 CAO Criollo (oG)
    4 CAO L Anniversaire Cameroon Belicoso
    3 CAO eXtreme
    2 CAO Gold
    2 CAO Brazilia (1) Lambada (1) Cariocas
    1 Perdomo Reserve Ltd. Oscuro
    2 ISOM 10 year old Quintero
    2 Chateau Real
    5 ST Dupont RE
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today I received a Box of Oliveros King Havano Oscuro Torpedos, 2 each AB Tempus, Cohiba Puro Dominicana, Felipe Pelo D'Oro, Graycliff Turbo, Gurkha Centurian Perfecto, Man O' War Ruination, Monte Christo Media Noche, Padilla Habano Artisan, Padilla 1932, RP Decade. Ahhh 40 more cigars for the Slob.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
  • Options
    docbp87:
    looks good
  • Options
    quix24quix24 Posts: 66
    Now that's a five pack!
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    lcpleel:
    docbp87:
    looks good
    Just got these in a trade. Will be reviewing the Shark, DC E A, and 45 Maddy. The other two are just smokes I love. Not sure how old the Opus PL is, but when I find out, that will determine how long I have to wait to kill it. Traded a 5er of Face plus a couple CCs for these. I think I might have gotten the better end of the deal.
  • Options
    docbp87:
    lcpleel:
    docbp87:
    looks good
    Just got these in a trade. Will be reviewing the Shark, DC E A, and 45 Maddy. The other two are just smokes I love. Not sure how old the Opus PL is, but when I find out, that will determine how long I have to wait to kill it. Traded a 5er of Face plus a couple CCs for these. I think I might have gotten the better end of the deal.
    Can't wait for your reviews and I also think the trade was in your favor (just because I'm diggin those sticks).
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    25 Avo LE 10s
    5 Pvnishers
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Damn Russ, that's a lot of LE10's. Need help smoking them? Just let old Joe know if you do. Wink [;)]
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Russ55:
    25 Avo LE 10s
    5 Pvnishers
    Ya, nice grab on the Avo's! Let me know how those are. The LE and the 787 are on my try list.
  • Options
    ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    10 RP 1961