Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Got my COTMC package, 5 Gurkha Beast (5 on backorder) and 10 Morro Castle Belicoso.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Just got a good size order of "lab test tubes" in...

• Options
    I just purchsed the cambridge humidor and I am excited and looking forward to recivegin int he mail. I am using this one for storage and some aging for premuim blends, I am not sure do you cut the tips of the plastic wrappers allowing he ends of the sticks to be exposed or leave them sealed thank you ?
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    Just got a good size order of "lab test tubes" in...

Damn, Burton, those are some nice "Test Tubes".........................
  • Options
    qubert:
    I just purchsed the cambridge humidor and I am excited and looking forward to recivegin int he mail. I am using this one for storage and some aging for premuim blends, I am not sure do you cut the tips of the plastic wrappers allowing he ends of the sticks to be exposed or leave them sealed thank you ?
    I leave them sealed and throw them in the "ager" as is.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    2 boxes of 2007/2008 PDR lanceros (one box Sungrown, one box Oscuro) from Tim. They look fantastic. Super oily.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    2 boxes of 2007/2008 PDR lanceros (one box Sungrown, one box Oscuro) from Tim. They look fantastic. Super oily.
    Nice..just let me know when we are gonna light some up..LOL just giving you a hard time. Lucky man.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Got these in today. Just finished tucking them in the bottom of one of my aging trays for a nice two year sleep.

• Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Russ55:
    Got these in today. Just finished tucking them in the bottom of one of my aging trays for a nice two year sleep.

MMMMM!!!

I got some Boveda packs for my two humis at the house. Hope they work good so much easier than beads. Even the wife can do it if I'm out of town!!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    2 boxes of God of Fire. 1 Don Carlos toro and 1 Carlito double corona.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭

• Options
    1 box Cubao #4, 10 Cubao #4 singles, 5 Camacho Triple Maduro Robusto
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Got a fiver of Cu-Avana Inteso Punisher from "The Beard"
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    LMAO at those test-tubes. :D
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    lcpleel:

that T52 pig looks awesome
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    lcpleel:

that T52 pig looks awesome

I took the picture wanting to use it as a wallpaper for my computer. That oily shine looks great.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    10 5 Vegas CSII Firkin.
  • Options
    *cracks knuckles*

I'm afraid I'm going to have to brag a bit today after droppiing a Benji and a Jackson on some treats at my local B&M.

Arturo Fuente OpusX Rubusto
    Arturo Fuente Anejo Reserva #55
    San Lotano Habana Torpedo
    Rocky Patel Olde World Reserve Rubusto
    Oliva Serie G Torpedo
    Rocky Patel 1990 & 1992 Vintage Robusto (1 each)

I've smoked NONE of these before and am looking forward to smoking each of them and to posting my thoughts on them! (probably going to save the AF's for July 4th!)

• Options
    Sounds like a good score man.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    drpepperdude:
    (probably going to save the AF's for July 4th!)

you should wait longer. those guys dont usually open up and become really good till they have a year or more on them.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    kuzi16:
    drpepperdude:

you should wait longer. those guys dont usually open up and become really good till they have a year or more on them.
    I agree with you on the Opus, but folks are saying the Anejo is great ROTT.
  • Options
    Fourtotheflush:
    kuzi16:
    drpepperdude:

I agree with you on the Opus, but folks are saying the Anejo is great ROTT.
    I'm with Kuzi on this one. I had an Anejo 49 pretty fresh and it had so much tar build up on it I only got 1/2 way through it. Pretty much has ruined the Anejo taste for me. I did recently get one in a trade so that one will be sleeping for a while before I re-try it.
  • Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Yeah the Anejos definitely need "rest" or dry boxing. They are great with age... Great sticks however
  • Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    BTW...picked up 10 of the Fuente Fuente Opus X Shark Maduro and five of the Fuente Fuente Opus X Shark rosado.... (Putting them to bed for awhile...)
  • Options
    Hawk55:
    BTW...picked up 10 of the Fuente Fuente Opus X Shark Maduro and five of the Fuente Fuente Opus X Shark rosado.... (Putting them to bed for awhile...)
    Opus X Maduro? Where????????????????????????????
  • Options
    dwayne3307dwayne3307 Posts: 272
    I can rarely say I had a good day at work because, well, i'm at work. But today is an exception. 3 packages came in..6 Gurkha Centurians from Ccom, my trade from SmokySuit that included a few different MOW's, Padilla's and Camacho's and last but surely not least my OpusX package from Zeebra. Now, just gotta sneak these in without the wifey seeing them!!
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    i didnt get a Damn thing........ LOL
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Redtailhawkoz:
    i didnt get a Damn thing........ LOL
    From where? I've been looking all over for one!
  • Options
    after email cigar.com I waited 3 weeks for them to fix the broken web page for the tat miami's.  Still broken.  Finally broke down and just ordered it from cigarinternational and they came today.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    ajacobs:
    after email cigar.com I waited 3 weeks for them to fix the broken web page for the tat miami's.  Still broken.  Finally broke down and just ordered it from cigarinternational and they came today.
    You ever try calling CCom and asking them for the price? Most of the time, they'll give you a better deal than any other website.