Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    10 Diesel Unlimited d.7.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Borrowed a Paradigm Sub 12 from my dealer. Does this count? It's only until I can get my new bad ass sub.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Good thing I made some room with trades lately. I should have snapped a pic. It was a nice little grouping.

2 Opus X Perfecxion X
    10 Graycliff Professionale PGX
    10 Graycliff Professionale Pirate
  • Options
    Just purchased this super cool Romeo Y Julieta Humidor....has 8 drawers that can hold prob 20-30 sticks depending on size per drawer. I remember seeing this humidor 3-4 years ago when i first started to smoke cigars. Looks like a limited edition humi....i cant seem to find any info on this one. Any seen one before or know of this type? imageimage
  • Options
    nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    7 CIGAR CUBAO SAMPLER & 3 CAMACHO PE :D
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    AQUADGIO1200:
    Just purchased this super cool Romeo Y Julieta Humidor....has 8 drawers that can hold prob 20-30 sticks depending on size per drawer. I remember seeing this humidor 3-4 years ago when i first started to smoke cigars. Looks like a limited edition humi....i cant seem to find any info on this one. Any seen one before or know of this type?
    Really nice looking humi, love the grain of the wood...
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Diamondog:
    AQUADGIO1200:
    Just purchased this super cool Romeo Y Julieta Humidor....has 8 drawers that can hold prob 20-30 sticks depending on size per drawer. I remember seeing this humidor 3-4 years ago when i first started to smoke cigars. Looks like a limited edition humi....i cant seem to find any info on this one. Any seen one before or know of this type?
    Really nice looking humi, love the grain of the wood...
    agreed... that thing is pretty freakin sweet
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    AQUADGIO1200:
    Just purchased this super cool Romeo Y Julieta Humidor....has 8 drawers that can hold prob 20-30 sticks depending on size per drawer. I remember seeing this humidor 3-4 years ago when i first started to smoke cigars. Looks like a limited edition humi....i cant seem to find any info on this one. Any seen one before or know of this type? imageimage

Its a sweet looking humi and i was tempted to drive to Mission Viejon to pick that up myself. Good purchase.
  • Options

• Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    I really like the way u shop DD. Or is it envy?.....
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    AQUADGIO1200:

Its a sweet looking humi and i was tempted to drive to Mission Viejon to pick that up myself. Good purchase.
    lol....thats where i got it! It's only an hour drive from where i am.
  • Options
    Got a box of Reserva Mira Flor lanceros from Jeff Jackson with 2-3 years on them.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Got a box of Reserva Mira Flor lanceros from Jeff Jackson with 2-3 years on them.
    Whats he up to these days?
  • Options
    Some aged Oliva.

BOLD
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    Some aged Oliva.

BOLD
    look at that plume, WOW those look good...
  • Options
    Diamondog:
    j0z3r:
    Whats he up to these days?
    No idea...I guess he recently got a new job, so there's that. I bought these from him personally when he posted he was looking to get rid of some on facebook.
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    Some aged Oliva.

BOLD
    Wow. Any more where those came from?
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    lcpleel:
    Some aged Oliva.

BOLD
    beautiful. What year are those from?
  • Options
    My understanding is the first release from 2001. Nicaraguan Puro made with a thick habano wrapper and blended to be fuller bodied cigar.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Received 2 Arturo Fuente Anejo Reserva No. 46
    2 Liga Privada T52 Belicoso
    1 Gurkha Special Edition Corona Maduro (Gift from the Beard)
    1 La Gloria Cubana
    H. Upmann Signature, and 5 sticks in trade from fla-gypsy (Thanks Al)
  • Options
    gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    6 Gurkha Centurions from the Guerrilla Warfare deal.
  • Options
    5 - Joya De Nicaragua Antano 1970 Gran Consuls...............5 - Nestor Miranda Special Selection Ruky Rosados .................10 - Rocky Patel Nording Robustos
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    More Pinar del Rios, sungrown this time, and a bunch of CAOs. Humis are so full everthing is getting a little box pressed.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    was Hanging out at the Local B&M yesterday and smoking a Cain F Monster.... and one of the guys that was there Bought a Box of 777 and handed us all one, and i got a Bonus LFD Chisel 54x6 my absolute Favorite Cigar at this time.... I was a Happy Camper! Great BOTL
  • Options
    Maddys today, nattys should be in Tues or Wed

• Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    I like how you roll DD. My Maddy's due Monday, Box of 5 vag AAA came today. the 64 are the best smokes I've had as good as the opus.
  • Options
    cooch36:
    I like how you roll DD. My Maddy's due Monday, Box of 5 vag AAA came today. the 64 are the best smokes I've had as good as the opus.
    5 Vag huh? I hope they're aged at least 18 years.
  • Options
    Dude Love:
    cooch36:
    Am I missing something?
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    Dude Love:
    cooch36:
    Am I missing something?
    hes trying to say...vag....in....first letter of the alphabet. Just a joke, but the original poster put vag instead of veg...
  • Options
    zeebra:
    lcpleel:
    Dude Love:
    cooch36:
    Am I missing something?
    hes trying to say...vag....in....first letter of the alphabet. Just a joke, but the original poster put vag instead of veg...
    ROFL HAHAHAHAHHA WTH HAHAHAHAHA howd i miss it~! LOL