I got 20 La Perla Habana perfectos
    4 La Perla Habana Classics
    4 La Perla Habana Black Pearl Original
    4 La Perla Habana Black Pearl Cobre
    4 La Perla Habana Black Pearl Rojo
    4 La Perla Habana Black Pearl Morado
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Thanks to Mr. Jeff Dorais for getting me two Oliva Master Blends (Yes, the original.) He also threw in what looks like an A. Fernandez Maduro (it looks darker than the A. Fernandez that I have had. And he also sent me a La Herencia Cubana Dos Capas which I wanted to try but didn't buy because I cut spending! Thanks man! I owe you. Look out for something coming your way!
  • Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    I got a box of CCOM Sun Grown's yesterday. They need some rest before I start firing them up though.
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today I got a box of RP R4's and a box of Gurkha Park Ave. Maduros
  • Options
    quix24quix24 Posts: 66
    I purchased the Tapout sampler and a box of Dirty Rats.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    50 Tatuaje Havana VI Verocu #5. Freakin awesome little smoke, and for being 4x40 it smokes a good long time.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    50 Tatuaje Havana VI Verocu #5. Freakin awesome little smoke, and for being 4x40 it smokes a good long time.
    Joe, if you miss out on the My Father Sampler, maybe we can make a trade if you want, as I might have an "extra" one.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    Joe, if you miss out on the My Father Sampler, maybe we can make a trade if you want, as I might have an "extra" one.
    If he doesn't want one I would be glad to trade for it.
  • Options
    I got a RP Decade, 2 RP 15th Anni, and a Casa Magna Colorado. I love the Decade, but have not had the other two. Can't wait to try them.
  • Options
    The ColonelThe Colonel Posts: 206
    I got my Tobacconist Handbook from Tobacconist University (actually Amazon)..interesting little book on the A to Z of cigars, tobacco and pipes...can't smoke it.. but a little more knowledge can't hurt.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    The Colonel:
    I got my Tobacconist Handbook from Tobacconist University (actually Amazon)..interesting little book on the A to Z of cigars, tobacco and pipes...can't smoke it.. but a little more knowledge can't hurt.
    how many pages long is it?
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thought I was gonna hug the UPS driver when he handed me the box..lol
  • Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    Cuban Crafters two finger leather case.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Thought I was gonna hug the UPS driver when he handed me the box..lol
    looks like I should go check the mail... :-)
  • Options
    mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    Got a box of Pinar del Rio Clasico Toro's (split) and a 10 pack of diesel d.7's
  • Options
    The ColonelThe Colonel Posts: 206
    kuzi16:
    The Colonel:
    how many pages long is it?
    211 pages.. all in little bites.. 5 x 8 size..
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Had a good day B&M hopping in lovely scenic Wichita KS today... found some Hammer + Sickles and some Camacho Candelas, neither of which I had seen before. Life is good! :-)

• Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    Found out my shop will be carrying sum hammer and sickles at good prices...not sure how much yet but def want to try this stick!
  • Options
    20Ft Monster M1000 Sub Woofer cable. Can't smoke it but oh well...
  • Options
    rwheelwright:
    I disagree Rich, hook it up to a high enough voltage and I'm sure you can smoke it. Wink [;)]
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    rwheelwright:
    I disagree Rich, hook it up to a high enough voltage and I'm sure you can smoke it. Wink [;)]
    Is that a Challenge? ;-)
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Got a nice 6 pack of X dbl robo's in the mail today in a buy from Zeebra, thanks man!

• Options
    2 boxes of MoW Puro Autentico and 2 boxes of Cohiba XV 645.
  • Options
    2 San Lotano Habano Robusto and 1 EP Carrillo Encantos. Was hoping for my 2 boxes of MOW Puro Authentico like my other SoCal brothers received today.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    2 San Lotano Habano Robusto and 1 EP Carrillo Encantos. Was hoping for my 2 boxes of MOW Puro Authentico like my other SoCal brothers received today.
    I love those EP Carillo cigars Todd. Have you tried one yet? If you're as big a fan of La Gloria Cubana as I am, I think that's one cigar that is right up your alley.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    I love those EP Carillo cigars Todd. Have you tried one yet? If you're as big a fan of La Gloria Cubana as I am, I think that's one cigar that is right up your alley.
    I haven't tried one yet, this is the first time I've been to a B&M in a while, I was actually going for some AF WOA Maduro's but got distracted. I have seen them on line but really wanted to physically see them first. Being that LGC was one of my first "go to" cigars, i have been wanting to try this for a while. Maybe I'll brave the rain tonight and sit on the back patio to enjoy it. I did find a bottle of the Plantation 20 year old rum that Rob was talking about a while ago and maybe I can pair it with that.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    I haven't tried one yet, this is the first time I've been to a B&M in a while, I was actually going for some AF WOA Maduro's but got distracted. I have seen them on line but really wanted to physically see them first. Being that LGC was one of my first "go to" cigars, i have been wanting to try this for a while. Maybe I'll brave the rain tonight and sit on the back patio to enjoy it. I did find a bottle of the Plantation 20 year old rum that Rob was talking about a while ago and maybe I can pair it with that.
    Sounds nice, despite the rain and cold.
  • Options
    I got the MOW Puro Authentico in the mail today, in five minulte i'm going to fire one up ROTT and give it a go.
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    Photobucket
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    5er of 8-5-8 Sungrowns. Shocked that my B&M still had these, as rare Fuente stuff tends to sell out quickly there.