Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you put toothpicks in them and put two on a plate in the microwave, you can make them joust
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peep wars!  We really destroyed one microwave doing this, thought his mom was going to murder us all.  Lots of dollars exchanged hands that day in the process though, totally worth it.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,768 ✭✭✭✭✭

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaterNerd said:
    Love this time of year!

🤢 
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And... I'll bet dollars to donuts you have thermometer that will fit in one of those holes on the lid, so you can get the water at the right temp.

I'll also wager that you won't use it because, well, just because.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    lol Peter, I have several probes for several different thermometers that will fit.  However as stated what happens in there is good enough.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pacman84 said:

Nick hooked it up with some cigars that are all new to me. Thank you brother @Usaf06. Gonna have to smoke that governor first!
    What's the unbanded one in the crusty old cellophane?
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^Oliva 2nds...
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dirtdude said:
    Pacman84 said:

Nick hooked it up with some cigars that are all new to me. Thank you brother @Usaf06. Gonna have to smoke that governor first!
    What's the unbanded one in the crusty old cellophane?
    i believe its a color project, but it could also be an olive 2nd
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    6 pack of these . Really good. Has a black coffee flavor with a subtle creaminess . 6.5 % . so this one tastes better then then the 2nd one. Which was a little better than the 1st one. #4 should be awesome 
    That stuff is great. #6 will have you wanting #'s 7, 8, and 9. 
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Options
    17 is the best.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    18s are the best patty. 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sketch6995 Let me know what you think! I loved the Rose of Sharon and Jacobs Ladder!