Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @genareddog just wanted to say Hello, thanks Larry! Can't wait to try the Partagas and the AFs never disappoint:

Enjoy Edward 
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin said:
    A little something from Frank haven’t had these in a while. Thanks brother. 
    Enjoy brother...
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,264 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice! Looks like you are going to have a few good smokes there.

Great, Rattenkiller. If I ever start drinking again that is what would push me off the wagon.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great friend, David.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    That coffee was so well received that my Mom's friend asked where I got it.
    Is she hot? Asking for Peter. 
    .....almost spewed my diNk......LoL.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She breeds Standard Poodles.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Oh, and I got that mark Twain for two bucks at a local bong shop lol...
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    Acasazza21Acasazza21 Posts: 63 ✭✭✭
    How are these? Was at a B&M just poking around the other day and a customer came in, grabbed 3 churchhills. He looked at me and said he to me that they were the best $4 sticks he's ever had!
  • Options
    KenpoKnightKenpoKnight Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How are these? Was at a B&M just poking around the other day and a customer came in, grabbed 3 churchhills. He looked at me and said he to me that they were the best $4 sticks he's ever had!
    I have had one from a sampler.  Wasn’t too bad from what I remember.  I have another in the humi that I need to revisit sometime.  Remembered it surprised me that it was pretty decent. 
  • Options
    I also have no idea.  This is my first one.  Gonna let it rest for a while...
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadman said:
    The wife is going to flip when she sees another cooler.

If my folks give me any grief over mine I'm gonna blame you, Nick  :D

Still have half a tube of food grade RTV left over if you want it to seal the drain. 
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Options
    Some goodies to paint my Jeep's frame next weekend. 

“Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Markwell said:
    Some goodies to paint my Jeep's frame next weekend. 

I'm sure you know......Check for cracks.
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Markwell said:
    deadman said:
    The wife is going to flip when she sees another cooler.

If my folks give me any grief over mine I'm gonna blame you, Nick  :D

Still have half a tube of food grade RTV left over if you want it to seal the drain. 
    Somehow the wife has not noticed it yet.

Thanks for the offer Mark, I’m going to do the shelving this weekend and start ordering some SC trays.
  • Options
    ForMud said:
    Also....POR is some good stuff......Just be careful going to the bathroom if you get any on your hands...It takes forever to wear off....I know from experience.  
    Big 10-roger on the crack checking lol. And yeah, I've been warned about the side effects of that paint. I'm told chicks dig black d***s tho so might be a win-win  B)
  • Options
    deadman said:
    Somehow the wife has not noticed it yet.

Thanks for the offer Mark, I’m going to do the shelving this weekend and start ordering some SC trays.
    Cool beaners. Amazon has some decent looking trays for $12.99. If my measurements are right, two will fit next to each other on a shelf. Lemme know of you find a better deal. I'm not ordering any until next payday.