Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You rock Jim. Couldn’t happen to a better guy Allan! 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Picked up another 4 pack of KBS. Last one I can afford until I’m paid again but if I’m super lucky there may be some left next week assuming it’s not cleared out. Gave one to Mom who had tried it and fell in love with it so down to three, but going to sit on them for a bit. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    The flu I think. Haven’t been this sick and in such severe pain from my illnesses in a year. Didn’t sleep a wink last night and spent most of it in the bathroom. Thanks for giving this to Daddy my son....
  • Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guitarded said:

It was a good day!

Understatement of the year

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Geeze and I thought I had a good evening and all I did was pick up a bottle of Scotch and a bottle of rye whiskey at Costco and have a cigar after I got home, fed the family, whacked some weeds and fed the compost bin.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,264 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sounds like a perfect evening, Yak.

“Man, to the extent that he is able to construe his circumstances, can find for himself  freedom from their domination. It implies that man enslaves himself with his own ideas and then wins freedom again by reconstruing his life” 

~
     George Kelly 

• Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a Portillos hot dog. @Guitarded

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad that you felt the same way about that stick.  At $2 apiece I may have to get some more.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^Hope you enjoy those Frank. The Oliva’s are all limited editions/sizes. The other four all have some aging raging from a couple of years to close to 10. Enjoy 😉 
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mmmmmmm...Portillos combos rock!!
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pacman84 said:
    ^^^^ @Pacman84 , you’re a very lucky man that your wife enjoys cigars with you! Awesome.
    I sure am. She got pissed I wouldn’t put her cigars in my coolers until I explained why. Gonna start looking for something she can store hers in.
    My wife has her own "pretty" humidor that sits next to mine.  Tupperdoor are in the drawers. She likes those Javas and Groovy Blues that smell like candy. Gotta give them their own storage for those
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diver43 said:
    Pacman84 said:
    ^^^^ @Pacman84 , you’re a very lucky man that your wife enjoys cigars with you! Awesome.
    I sure am. She got pissed I wouldn’t put her cigars in my coolers until I explained why. Gonna start looking for something she can store hers in.
    My wife has her own "pretty" humidor that sits next to mine.  Tupperdoor are in the drawers. She likes those Javas and Groovy Blues that smell like candy. Gotta give them their own storage for those
    I hear you brother. Not gonna get her anything too fancy but something nice. Just glad she’s likes to smoke with me.