Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    Far_North_64Far_North_64 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I seen @Stubble work up close yesterday when I @Trykflyr_1 and I got together to swap stories and sticks. Beautiful. 
    Now this is not the end of the cigar. It is not even the beginning of the end of the cigar. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning of the cigar.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,680 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A security guard at work gave me this from his recent trip to the Dominican. I almost hate to ask, but what do you think? Keep in mind I'm going to smoke it either way. I don't mind if it's toenails are spider webs. Those smoke could too. But is it fake?
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure partagas is worth faking. Not saying it isnt a good Cuban but its certainly not worth faking
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A security guard at work gave me this from his recent trip to the Dominican. I almost hate to ask, but what do you think? Keep in mind I'm going to smoke it either way. I don't mind if it's toenails are spider webs. Those smoke could too. But is it fake?
    It's real

Enjoy
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    Going to a b&m usually involves air travel for me so today was fun. Got some things I've been wanting to try. But $25 for one Camacho triple marduro seemed a bit high but what the heck. Since it is Alaska I had to get a Chilling Moose.

Get that acid out of the box unless you want a chillin moose kuba kuba style...
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going to a b&m usually involves air travel for me so today was fun. Got some things I've been wanting to try. But $25 for one Camacho triple marduro seemed a bit high but what the heck. Since it is Alaska I had to get a Chilling Moose.

Get that acid out of the box unless you want a chillin moose kuba kuba style...
    That’s a Kuban Moose 
  • Options
    Far_North_64Far_North_64 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Acid has seniority. I'm getting the other ones out as fast as I can!
    Now this is not the end of the cigar. It is not even the beginning of the end of the cigar. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning of the cigar.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    I've noticed the chilling moose 2 really opens up about 3/4" in and gets good.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    Got a really bad fantasy football team and finally got my fixed allume 3 back from xikar!

Don't look ↑