Just thought I'd throw that in for you.
    <Elvis voice> Thankya. Thankya ver’ much......  😜
  • Options
    TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Yakster great blindside. Enjoy Marty. 
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy Marty, I really enjoyed herfing with you in the past and hope to get up there sometime in the future, but until then enjoy.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marty/Jasper what else is on your "want to try list"?  Asking for a friend of course.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Albinfk said:
    Unfortunately Charlie @cbuck is a Red Sox fan and they’re having a very bad year. So we’ve had a all year wager for the last couple years on every Yankees/Red Sox series. Thanks Charlie. Great selection as usual.
    Blah, blah, blah! Wait till next year! Enjoy Al!
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    My ol' buddy Andrew, @bert873, had a fundraiser on Facebook for a friend of his in the service who needed some cash so he could stay in school. I thought a friend of Andrews is a friend of mine so I donated. Here's what that rascal Andrew sent to me to say thanks;

Enjoy Peter! And thanks again for helping out. 
  • Options
    Far_North_64Far_North_64 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    ShawnOL said:
    I received my Kauai Cigar co.  delivery today, as well.  They included a brochure on the Hawaiian tobacco industry and a nifty dual cutter.  Will have to try that v-cut today.

@ShawnOL So how were they? Wife is going to the big island next month and might have her pick me up some.i noticed they aren't exactly cheap but there is a novelty to them.
    Now this is not the end of the cigar. It is not even the beginning of the end of the cigar. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning of the cigar.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    With cigar taxes in Hawaii, it's often cheaper to have them shipped than buy them there.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Far_North_64Far_North_64 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    With cigar taxes in Hawaii, it's often cheaper to have them shipped than buy them there.
    Yes but then I have to pay for them😋
    Now this is not the end of the cigar. It is not even the beginning of the end of the cigar. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning of the cigar.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    @ShawnOL So how were they? Wife is going to the big island next month and might have her pick me up some.i noticed they aren't exactly cheap but there is a novelty to them.
      The shade grown are about a medium.  Pretty good, not too mild.  Jury is still out on the sun grown.  A bit too harsh rott.  Hopefully some rest will settle them down.  My son paid $22 for the single in the coffin.  The 3-finger cases are pretty well made, but heavy.  Also, these cigars are sold pretty much everywhere over there.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My S&S kit arrived today. Unfortunate damage to one of the LE cigars.
    I sent an email with a pic, curious what the reply will be. 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.