Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,960 ✭✭✭✭✭

To me, theyre My favorite candela, which is like saying that situps are my favorite exercise. Still, a good way to start St Paddy's day.

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,777 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've said this before, if you have never had a candela, go in your yard and chew on some grass. In franks case, grab a chaw full at the golf course. The wasabi still tastes like grass. Disclaimer! This is my opinion I have not been coached in any manor. But seriously think about my words the next time you light a candela, you're welcome.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,777 ✭✭✭✭✭

@miller65rod said:

@Patrickbrick said:
    I've said this before, if you have never had a candela, go in your yard and chew on some grass. In franks case, grab a chaw full at the golf course. The wasabi still tastes like grass. Disclaimer! This is my opinion I have not been coached in any manor. But seriously think about my words the next time you light a candela, you're welcome.

So are you saying that you really like candela's and you are short on candela's to smoke for reviews?

@miller65rod said:

@Patrickbrick said:

So are you saying that you really like candela's and you are short on candela's to smoke for reviews?

I'm sending you something even you don't have soon. Sorry I suck so much

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

I saw you bidding on the triqui’s I patiently waited for the next round...

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,036 ✭✭✭✭✭

Their has been 2 more posted since. I know john got a box also since mine

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    @deadman Thursday is all wrapped up.

Can’t believe how long shipping times have become

• Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,326 ✭✭✭✭✭

no kidding... I ordered a few items (not from CCOM) on 4-15 and still waiting for them :(

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭✭✭

@WaterNerd said:
    no kidding... I ordered a few items (not from CCOM) on 4-15 and still waiting for them :(

I ordered the same special as Frank and got mine last Thursday but have other items that still are not here yet.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,960 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey now, I didn't put a fun to your head!

Don't look ↑