Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,345 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CalvinAndHobo said:
    @Patrickbrick blew up my mom’s church since he didn’t have my address. You’re still not allowed to talk to her Patrick, but thanks for the smokes.

GiDDy uP....White Stallions....

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    I have Thursday taken care of @deadman

Giving Charles a run for his money

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've got more for ya when I see you next Calvin. Also talking to your mother might help me to finally "see the light." Until next time my friend enjoy!

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,126 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice hit, @ShawnOL

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,126 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not a single AJ stick in the bunch.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,730 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm diversifying

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

Lmk if you need someone to check them for covid

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    The UPS truck finally came to the house today. These are currently in incoming decontamination process.

I have a couple fivers of these in Lancero...haven't gotten around to try them yet.
    I should probably smoke at least one eventually.

"Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020

@VegasFrank said:
    I love karma.

David @NorCalR1 decided he would screw with me a little for my "win" on the too close game.

Hardy har :D:DB) . Guess what also came today? My box split of last calls with...you guessed it... @NorCalR1 :o:o

Yeah buddy, I'll send that half box right along to you. Right along. >:)>:):#

That was poor timing those were supposed to come in last week and I thought I timed it right...
    Enjoy the Sabor de Esteli it’s a great stick

Post edited by NorCalR1 on

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

Thanks David! I'll try to let them age...but it'll be hard :)

I'll get your PKG out asap!

@VegasFrank said:
    Thanks David! I'll try to let them age...but it'll be hard :)

I'll get your PKG out asap!

Do you need any more Rocky's cause I have a few thousand more on hand....?

"Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."

Lol Just finishing a fiver of those 20ths...fantastic smoke B! You sure you don't wanna smoke all those? Outside of some of the short fill and dollar gars, RO holds his own, haters be damned. Don't let them contaminate you bro!

@VegasFrank said:
    Lol Just finishing a fiver of those 20ths...fantastic smoke B! You sure you don't wanna smoke all those? Outside of some of the short fill and dollar gars, RO holds his own, haters be damned. Don't let them contaminate you bro!

Nice! I still have 4 more five packs of those!